Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Or they could do the usually cop out make it a number one contender match Swagger vs Del Rio.

That would actually be somewhat interesting. I don't really like people getting in the title picture that quick in their career but that would make for an interesting feud and storyline. Hopefully, though Ziggler will be cleared and can keep the title a bit longer. I also really don't it happening as I'm almost to the point of thinking that the WWE can't make a decent storyline anymore.
    2011 Prediction Contest: 4th, 2012 Prediction Contest: 11th, 2013 Prediction Contest: 4th

Blog Entries
    Big E has the charisma of a door handle. I wouldn't like to see this happen, under any circumstances.

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Big E has the charisma of a door handle. I wouldn't like to see this happen, under any circumstances.
    Finally someone who makes sense. Big E needs to be nowhere near the World Title scene. He has no build up, he has only beaten midcarders in matches and has to sneak attack guys with Ziggler. If anything have Henry win his match, come out and lay everyone out, climb the ladder and take the title, throw in a "That's what I do" and have him hold the title hostage until the next PPV where he wins it legitimately. If Ziggler has to vacate that is.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post

no need to insult Door handles like that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ziggles View Post
    no need to insult Door handles like that.
    You're right, of course. My apologies to door handles. Originally I had typed "a button" but I felt I was being harsh to them too

Not sure they would have Big E do it. If Ziggles can wrestle at ER, he will, if not- its no biggie. He will just have this PPV off- they are not gonna have him in a possition to further harm himself. Cena's injury(if its real) is something that can be worked through- Ziggles can not

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Or they could do the usually cop out make it a number one contender match Swagger vs Del Rio.
    ^this is what they should do- if needed

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Please no...just no...I really want to like Big E but frankly he is not that interesting. He has not done anything perhaps to earn my lackluster viewpoint of him and then again he has not done anything to dispute it either...such as it is worth...

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

Dolph Ziggler can hopefully compete at Extreme Rules. It would be horrible if he can not compete because his WHC title reign could be a success. If Dolph Ziggler is unable to compete in the WHC Ladder Match at Extreme Rules, a battle royal should happen on the Pre-Show to fill the next spot in the WHC Match. This could either make or break a surprise or horribly go wrong with Big. E Langston contending for the WHC. Currently, his character is boring and has no current idea. Let the returning Christian win the battle royal and later compete in the ladder match. It would lead to an interesting development at the end of the Extreme Rules event and can set up interesting matches between ADR, Jack Swagger, and Christian until Dolph Ziggler is ready to compete.

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS