Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Blog Entries

WWE and WHC Title Picture going into Summerslam.

What do you guys think the WWE and WHC picture will look like leading into Summerslam?
    I personally think something like this:

(bold is the winner of the match)

Extreme Rules:

WWE Championship - John Cena vs Ryback (Last Man Standing)
    WHC - Ziggler vs Del Rio vs Swagger (Triple Threat Ladder)

Payback:

WWE Championship - John Cena vs Ryback vs Henry (Triple Threat)
    WHC - Dolph Ziggler vs ADR (2 out of 3 falls)

MITB:

WWE Championship - John Cena vs Jack Swagger (Normal Singles Match)
    WHC - Dolph Ziggler (by DQ) vs Randy Orton (Normal Singles Match)
    WWE Championship MITB Ladder Match - Daniel Bryan
    WHC MITB Ladder Match - Cody Rhodes

Summerslam:

WHC - Dolph Ziggler vs Randy Orton (No Holds Barred)

WWE Championship - John Cena,Undertaker and Kane vs The Shield (6 Man Tag Team Match, the superstar who picks up the Pin or Submission is the new WWE Champion)

If this will be the Summerslam Main Event it has unpredictability written all over it. There are just so many directions you could go with this match. Couple examples: Cena picks up the victory without screwing any teammate, Cena picks up the victory by screwing taker when he was going for a pin to set up Cena vs Taker mania 30, Kane picks up the unexpected pin and Daniel Bryan cashes in on Kane after the Match is over to set up Daniel Bryan vs Kane for the following PPV's with the ending at HIAC in a HIAC match while Cena is 'injured' and takes a break for a couple of months, A member of the Shields picks up the victory after Cena and Taker get physical with eachoter to also set up Taker vs Cena at Mania 30 and the list can go on and on. Now I want to hear you guys opinion's on all of this and how you guys think the WWE and WHC picture will go leading into Summerslam!

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    That was almost realistic until the last match

Extreme Rules
    Cena vs Ryback LMS will be a draw to keep the fued going
    Ziggler will retain vs Del Rio & Swagger which hopefully will be the end of that fued.
    Payback
    Cena vs Ryback vs Henry vs Big Show Fatal 4-Way which Cena will win by pinning Henry
    Ziggler beats a returning Christian
    MITB
    Cena beats Ryback in a street fight
    Ziggler beats Christian with Big E & AJ banned and if Ziggler is dq or counted out he loses title
    Punk wins a "Champions" MITBLM (where only former champs are allowed)
    Barrett wins "Breakthrough" MITBLM (with guys who have never been wwe or whc)
    Both MITB contracts can be used on either title
    Summerslam
    Rock (who returns wanting his rematch) vs Cena (c) vs Punk (who cashes in MITB to make a triple threat to get revenge on Rock & Cena and to prevent Rock vs Cena 3. Punk wins
    Ziggler (c) beats Daniel Bryan (Bryan wins the title at Night of Champions)

Extreme Rules

John Cena(c) beats Ryback: WWE Championship
    Dolph Ziggler(c) beats ADR & Jack Swagger

Payback

John Cena(c) beats Mark Henry
    Dolph Ziggler(c) beats Christian

MITB

John Cena(c) beats Christian
    Dolph Ziggler(c) beats Randy Orton
    Wade Barrett wins Smack-Down MITB
    Danial Bryan wins Raw MITB

Summerslam

John Cena(c) beats Christian & Fandango: WWE Championship
    Dolph Ziggler(c) beats Randy Orton (Street Fight): WHC Championship
    Wade Barrett cashed in briefcase and wins the WHC which sets up Dolph Ziggler vs. Wade Barrett(c) at Night of Championship

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

Extreme Rules

Cena vs Ryback -- WWE Championship (last man standing)
    Ziggler vs Swagger vs Del Rio -- World Championship (triple threat ladder)

Payback

Cena vs Ryback -- WWE Championship (cage match)
    Ziggler vs Christian -- World Championship

Money in the Bank

Cena vs Daniel Bryan -- WWE Championship
    Ziggler vs Christian -- World Championship
    Orton vs Sheamus vs Big Show vs The Miz vs Swagger vs Del Rio vs CM Punk vs Mark Henry -- WWE Championship MITB (only former champions)
    Big E Langston vs Ryback vs Antanio Cesaro vs Wade Barrett vs Cody Rhoes vs Damien Sandow vs Kofi Kingston vs Fandango -- World Championship MITB

Orton cashes in on Cena the following night on Raw.

Summerslam

Cena vs Orton -- WWE Championship
    Ziggler vs Jericho vs Christian -- World Championship

I think both Cena & Ziggler will enter Summerslam as the WWE & WHC champ. After Summerslam Mark Henry or Ryback, will be the new WWE Champion, hopefully Mark Henry, and Ziggler will continue his WHC reign (I hope so).

WHC could go through a lot of permutations by then but I see Cena vs Orton for the WWE title at Summer Slam. Orton's ready for a push and that puts a couple of guaranteed draws into the Main Event.

If Dolph Ziggler is unable to compete, he will be unable to walk into WWE Summerslam because someone else will be champion. He can win back the champions, but it wouldn't be smart on the WWE part. They should give a new superstar such as Randy Orton the championship and help younger superstars flourish their career.

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    I think both Cena & Ziggler will enter Summerslam as the WWE & WHC champ. After Summerslam Mark Henry or Ryback, will be the new WWE Champion, hopefully Mark Henry, and Ziggler will continue his WHC reign (I hope so).
    Mark Henry and Ryback will make both boring champions. They are slow in the ring and only Mark Henry is good on the Mic. If Cena was too lose the championship, it will be to C.M Punk or Randy Orton. This can spike up the ratings and make an interesting feud. Dolph Ziggler will probably hold the title until Summerslam if his injury does not make him vacant the title and Christian can become the new WHC.

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

Quote Originally Posted by AssassinBlade View Post
    Mark Henry and Ryback will make both boring champions. They are slow in the ring and only Mark Henry is good on the Mic. If Cena was too lose the championship, it will be to C.M Punk or Randy Orton. This can spike up the ratings and make an interesting feud. Dolph Ziggler will probably hold the title until Summerslam if his injury does not make him vacant the title and Christian can become the new WHC.
    Mark Henry was not boring as WHC. Yes he is limited in the ring but his WHC reign was good in my opinion. Ryback yes I find him also average but may be if he feud vs a superstar with good mic & in rings skills who can carry the matches, he can have a good title reign.

Cena will not lose his WWE title to Punk or Orton. Punk was champ for 434 days so don't expect him to be champion this year, and Cena has lost enough matches vs him so another one won't happen anytime soon. For Orton I think he will go after the WHC not the WWE belt.

I actually would not mind seeing it if it turns out to be how it is in the OP. However, I do expect Ryback to have the title before the end of the year. All the same, I may see myself tuning WWE out completely by the end of the year.
    2011 Prediction Contest: 4th, 2012 Prediction Contest: 11th, 2013 Prediction Contest: 4th, 2014 Royal Rumble: 29th (tie), Elimination Chamber: 5th (tie)