Punk's next feud

With the rumours of punk facing Lesnar and SS I can't help but feel rvd will be his opponent at Mitb he's a hetman guy and it would be a good way to reintroduce him although the only problem with this is rvd being a heel doesn't seem the right choice also maybe they could have punk take lesner out hence why he'd miss the next ppv

Blog Entries
    I always imagined that RVD would be in one of the MITB matches to be honest, given his spot monkey tag. But with how they've announced that he's debuting AT the ppv itself, then perhaps he will face Punk there, since the tradition is for the MITB match participants to have qualifying matches to be in the match. So it kind of makes sense and fits that he faces Punk to keep him occupied at the ppv while they wait for Punk vs Lesnar to happen at Summerslam.
    Plus, this is a match that's got plenty of potential to be a good one, so it's a match that I'd like to see for sure.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

MitB then summerslam with brock

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I always imagined that RVD would be in one of the MITB matches to be honest, given his spot monkey tag. But with how they've announced that he's debuting AT the ppv itself, then perhaps he will face Punk there, since the tradition is for the MITB match participants to have qualifying matches to be in the match. So it kind of makes sense and fits that he faces Punk to keep him occupied at the ppv while they wait for Punk vs Lesnar to happen at Summerslam.
    Plus, this is a match that's got plenty of potential to be a good one, so it's a match that I'd like to see for sure.
    Miz returned last year at the ppv, but ended up in one of the mitb matches, so I hope and think that they'll use rvd in one of the mitb matches

Fresh Member
    If they are holding off until SummerSlam for Punk vs. Lesnar, I reckon we could see Del Rio vs. Punk for the World Heavyweight Title at MITB. The way the match ended on Raw last night leaves the door open for more, plus "the best" comment could have planted the seed for a short "filler" feud until the Lesnar match. Plus, reports suggest Ziggler will be in a MITB match once again, so he could get his rematch on Raw perhaps, and then get redemption at SummerSlam.
    Smell That!

Quote Originally Posted by ChosenOne View Post
    I reckon we could see Del Rio vs. Punk for the World Heavyweight Title at MITB.
    0% chance this will happen

he should fight fandango in a loser leaves wwe match and lose

He will be in a MitB match and then feud with someone until Summerslam.