View Poll Results: Tag Team match at ER ???

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • 2vs2 : Team Hell No(c) vs The Shield

4 19.05%
  • 3vs3 : Team Hell No & The Undertaker vs The Shield

2 9.52%
  • 3vs3 Winner takes all : Team Hell No(c) & Kofi Kingston(c) vs The Shield

14 66.67%
  • Other

1 4.76%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I'm not saying it won't happen. I'm just saying if it does happen I think the team will falter. We will see in the long run I guess.
    I know what you're saying, I just don't get why you think so.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    I don't think it would.

Roman/Seth win the tag titles, Dean wins the US Title, and they continue on as they do now. Dean is already working as a singles guy for Shield. Plus, it would be interesting watching them defend the titles(Either the Tag or US or both) under freebird rules.
    Yeah, freebird rules if they become champ could be a possibility I would not mind to see.

I could see the Shield walking out of extreme rules with both the tag team belts and the US belt and defending them under the Freebird rules. That would give them a lot of potential ways to be used in matches on TV and PPV for the rest of the year.

The Shield will walk out of Extreme Rules with the Tag Team Champions (Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns) and the U.S Championship (Dean Ambrose). After this Team Hell No will continue to be Tag Team Championship until MITB when both enter the Raw MITB. Danial Bryan feuds with Kane and the vs at Summerslam 2013. Danial Bryan will continue his feud until he wins the championship at Night of Champions and feuds with other superstars such as John Cena, Randy Orton, Christian, etc.

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

Quote Originally Posted by AssassinBlade View Post
    The Shield will walk out of Extreme Rules with the Tag Team Champions (Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns) and the U.S Championship (Dean Ambrose). After this Team Hell No will continue to be Tag Team Championship until MITB when both enter the Raw MITB. Danial Bryan feuds with Kane and the vs at Summerslam 2013. Danial Bryan will continue his feud until he wins the championship at Night of Champions and feuds with other superstars such as John Cena, Randy Orton, Christian, etc.
    It's not clear !!!!
    You mean after Team Hell No lose the Tag belts they will continue to be a Tag Team until MITB ppv when they will split and feud together ?
    And Daniel Bryan will continue his feud until he wins the championship at Night of Champions ?? vs who ? What championship ?

Winner takes all would be interesting. Roman Reigns as US Champion would be fairly sweet.

While I don't see the 2nd option happening I really wouldn't mind it I don't guess. If they do have a 3vs3 match though I don't see it being a title match as I believe the WWE will keep the tag belts on 2 people. Anything is possible though.
    2011 Prediction Contest: 4th, 2012 Prediction Contest: 11th, 2013 Prediction Contest: 4th, 2014 Royal Rumble: 29th (tie), Elimination Chamber: 5th (tie)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I know what you're saying, I just don't get why you think so.
    I agree with Tommy Thunder for a couple of reasons. Firstly, although I absolutely LOVE The Shield & how they have progressed thus far, but they can't just be a 6-Man tag team forever. Eventually guys will have to begin to have singles & tag team matches...it's common logic. Secondly, I don't understand why it is believed that, somehow, The Shield obtaining championship gold will end their reign as a unit. I clearly remember Michael P.S. Hayes challenging for the WHC on several occasions (granted The Freebirds were face at the time) without splintering the team or how they operated. Same with The 4 Horsemen. I can see The Shield obtaining singles & tag team gold by being stealthy cheaters during the matches, but still apply the "rabid wolves" approach towards attacking other superstars & protecting their championships. Lastly, the harsh reality of the situation is this: growth = separation....eventually. I think about how The Evolution, well, evolved. It took time to implode from within, but up to that point Evolution grew as a solid unit, even though there was a pecking order in that faction. Sooner or later The Shield will have to end. It doesn't have to be anytime soon, it doesn't have to be rushed, it doesn't have to be forced: but it will happen. Let's just appreciate the fact that when one guy does emerge as the star out of the group, that it was done in a different way. The WWE could've easily picked one guy (any 1 of them) as the "leader", the other 2 guys his minions & forced that guy down our throats. Instead, it at least FEELS like the WWE are letting members of The Shield develop organically, & I for 1 am thankful for that.
    I am Rebel Lion. Come, now....I shall set you free!!

Since both the Tag Team and United States Championships are both pretty much dead why not combine them for the time being, while the Shield holds all three, combine the titles and create a six man tag team championship? It would be new in the WWE and would eliminate the problem of one them being a singles champion.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Blog Entries
    I agree that the tag title and US title is coming their way at ER...with all the buildup and expectation we could be wrong of course but it would be stupid and disappointing if this does not happen...likewise I agree with those that think just because they may compete in single matches or defend single championships does not diminish their impact or MO when it come to being the "hounds of justice"

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain