View Poll Results: Tag Team match at ER ???

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • 2vs2 : Team Hell No(c) vs The Shield

4 19.05%
  • 3vs3 : Team Hell No & The Undertaker vs The Shield

2 9.52%
  • 3vs3 Winner takes all : Team Hell No(c) & Kofi Kingston(c) vs The Shield

14 66.67%
  • Other

1 4.76%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Why would you want one of them to become US champ if you're against breaking up the unit?
    I wouldn't want one of them to become the US champion. I'm just stating that the scenario of him becoming the United States champion shouldn't happen because you wouldn't allow for this unit feel.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I wouldn't want one of them to become the US champion. I'm just stating that the scenario of him becoming the United States champion shouldn't happen because you wouldn't allow for this unit feel.
    Why does them winning the tag titles and defending them under the freebird rule mean that one of them can't win the US title?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Why does them winning the tag titles and defending them under the freebird rule mean that one of them can't win the US title?
    In theory one of them could win the United States title. I'm just stating if one of them is competing with a singles division title the gimmick is up. They are no longer a selfless unit, they have just become three superstars who compete. Having one of them compete constantly as a singles competitor would begin to make the unit look like just a faction instead of a team IMO.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    In theory one of them could win the United States title. I'm just stating if one of them is competing with a singles division title the gimmick is up. They are no longer a selfless unit, they have just become three superstars who compete. Having one of them compete constantly as a singles competitor would begin to make the unit look like just a faction instead of a team IMO.
    What if they defended the singles title as an unit too?

I don't think it would.

Roman/Seth win the tag titles, Dean wins the US Title, and they continue on as they do now. Dean is already working as a singles guy for Shield. Plus, it would be interesting watching them defend the titles(Either the Tag or US or both) under freebird rules.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    What if they defended the singles title as an unit too?
    That would be a bit strange. I mean, I don't really know if I like it. I mean, it would be something new and fresh and that would be interesting so maybe it could work... But I would be hesitant to put that much faith into the idea.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    That would be a bit strange. I mean, I don't really know if I like it. I mean, it would be something new and fresh and that would be interesting so maybe it could work... But I would be hesitant to put that much faith into the idea.
    How would that be strange? It's no different to them defending the tag titles under the freebird rule. Why the hesitation on doing that?

Plus, you say that you're against breaking up the unit mentality of the group, hasn't that alreaady happened in your eyes? Since we've seen Dean Ambrose in a few singles matches since Wrestlemania.

Blog Entries
    How would that be strange? It's no different to them defending the tag titles under the freebird rule. Why the hesitation on doing that?

Plus, you say that you're against breaking up the unit mentality of the group, hasn't that alreaady happened in your eyes? Since we've seen Dean Ambrose in a few singles matches since Wrestlemania.
    Not really because Dean Ambrose has really not been successful in the matches I have seen... They have just attacked whoever he was facing as a unit. if you have 2 members teaming up together they'd still be a team.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Not really because Dean Ambrose has really not been successful in the matches I have seen... They have just attacked whoever he was facing as a unit. if you have 2 members teaming up together they'd still be a team.
    I don't really buy your concerns with them winning titles, tag or singles.
    What do you expect them to do in the long term if they don't win titles? They're going to reach a point eventually where they'd have faced every random combination of 3 people. They're going to have to do something new and different eventually. Adding titles to the Shield is the next logical step to that for me.

Personally I like the scenario of them winning the tag titles and the US title, and defending all 3 as an unit.

Blog Entries
    I don't really buy your concerns with them winning titles, tag or singles.
    What do you expect them to do in the long term if they don't win titles? They're going to reach a point eventually where they'd have faced every random combination of 3 people. They're going to have to do something new and different eventually. Adding titles to the Shield is the next logical step to that for me.

Personally I like the scenario of them winning the tag titles and the US title, and defending all 3 as an unit.
    I'm not saying it won't happen. I'm just saying if it does happen I think the team will falter. We will see in the long run I guess.
    #BeJelly