View Poll Results: Tag Team match at ER ???

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • 2vs2 : Team Hell No(c) vs The Shield

4 19.05%
  • 3vs3 : Team Hell No & The Undertaker vs The Shield

2 9.52%
  • 3vs3 Winner takes all : Team Hell No(c) & Kofi Kingston(c) vs The Shield

14 66.67%
  • Other

1 4.76%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Cool Possible scenarios for Team Hell No at Extreme Rules

What will be the Tag Team match at Extreme Rules ?
    Do you think The Undertaker will team with Hell No ?
    Do you think Kofi Kingston will team with Hell No ?
    Is it safe to say that The Shield will win the Tag Titles ?

For me, with what happened on Smackdown with Kofi Kingston, Hell No & The Shield, I think it it will be a 3vs3 Tag Team match with all the belts on the line.

Winner takes all Tag Team match
    Team Hell No(c) & Kofi Kingston(c) vs The Shield
    Winners : The Shield

New Tag Team Champions : Dean Ambrose & Seth Rollins
    New US Champion : Roman Reigns

You thoughts ?

Would be cool if that match was made although I could see two seperate matches happening.

Looks likely Ambrose would be the US champ over the other two who would get the tag belts.

Steve Austin, on Smackdown May 3rd, after the Dean Ambrose vs Kane match, Ambrose & Rollins were holding the Tag belts, that is why I put them as the new Tag Champs

Blog Entries
    I'm voting against the championship match ideas because I think what makes the shield such a great unit is their ability to work as a unit. Breaking them up and giving them titles does nothing for them. Especially the shell-like titles that have become the United States and Tag Team titles...
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    I can see Team Hell No and Kofi vs The Shield with both the tag titles and the US title on the line. That would be interesting.

Or another scenario would be Team Hell No vs 2 members of The Shield and then Ambrose vs Kingston in a separate match.

I think The Shield are going home with the tag titles at least.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Steve Austin, on Smackdown May 3rd, after the Dean Ambrose vs Kane match, Ambrose & Rollins were holding the Tag belts, that is why I put them as the new Tag Champs
    Yeah that's fair enough, it's not impossible for that to happen. Just seems Ambrose will be there single title holder due to recent events.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I'm voting against the championship match ideas because I think what makes the shield such a great unit is their ability to work as a unit. Breaking them up and giving them titles does nothing for them. Especially the shell-like titles that have become the United States and Tag Team titles...
    Yes I understand your (good) point, but there is almost no chance that if they face Hell No at ER, the match will be a simple Tag mach !!! I can not see at least the Tag belts not on the line, especially like I said, after Ambrose & Rollins who held them on SD May 3rd.

Blog Entries
    What about defending the titles under the freebird rule? That keeps the unit intact.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    What about defending the titles under the freebird rule? That keeps the unit intact.
    I would like this slightly better. I actually would go as far as to say I wouldn't mind it. Though that would mean that one of the superstars couldn't become the United States champion.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    I would like this slightly better. I actually would go as far as to say I wouldn't mind it. Though that would mean that one of the superstars couldn't become the United States champion.
    Why would you want one of them to become US champ if you're against breaking up the unit?