Thread: Hello Again

Hello Again

Hello all,

I just wanted to stop in and say hello to everyone. I was a former member years ago (not sure how many exactly) and I doubt anyone remembers me from back then. However since I am on the site everyday reading everything I figured I would join back up and start commenting myself.

It`s interesting to see the E-Fed still up and running, I was a former World Heavyweight and United States (dont think you guys use that title anymore) Champion back when I was orginally on. Maybe I`ll give it another go.

Anyway look forward to chatting with you all.

Blog Entries
    Welcome back. I'm the boss man here and the best looking member by far. I love the efeds so look out for my constructive comments about that. Oh and I never lie. Or can't stop lying, I forget which.

Have fun.

Blog Entries
    The forums here have only been open since 2010 :S

I digress, welcome to EWN! I am in charge of EWN's original fed; EWNCW, so if you'd like a go, get in touch and I can help you get involved!
    Have fun posting!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Welcome man!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    The forums here have only been open since 2010 :S

I digress, welcome to EWN! I am in charge of EWN's original fed; EWNCW, so if you'd like a go, get in touch and I can help you get involved!
    Have fun posting!
    Years ago this website had forums that got re-set all the time because it always got hacked and the forums always went down with technical issues. The format`s of the website always changed and even now it looks totally different then it did back then. (like 2001-2002) Maybe they closed them down I`m not sure but I doubt they are the same people running it now... but either way doesn`t matter looks like fun.

Welcome aboard have fun and this forum is far more stable now so enjoy yourself!!

Welcome aboard, have fun!

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TDot View Post
    Years ago this website had forums that got re-set all the time because it always got hacked and the forums always went down with technical issues. The format`s of the website always changed and even now it looks totally different then it did back then. (like 2001-2002) Maybe they closed them down I`m not sure but I doubt they are the same people running it now... but either way doesn`t matter looks like fun.
    Yeah I'm guessing that there's different people in charge of the site now to be honest, since the forums in it's current format has only been open since 2010.
    But yeah, there's a good community been built up here since then, you're sure to have fun
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forums man!
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !