Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Abyss Not Convincing Now

After seeing Abyss return to TNA last night, I gotta say, it was pretty silly. You could clearly see the shorter haircut under the fake hair and he moved sloppy. Perhaps it would have been more of a statement had his "brother" stayed away. I feel Abyss would have felt more fresh from a fan's standpoint. You?

Regards,
    MB

Yeah he was really sloppy in the less than 2 minutes on screen!

Hit a double clothesline and nearly fell over Devon.

Ran at Devon when he was in the turnbuckle one of the slowest runs ever!

Was just a crappy return.

Blog Entries
    I agree that he moved slow. And I was disappointed they didn't use the old theme. And I am sick of Taz on commentary, he spoils TNA for me.

Don't care about the resemblence with his 'brother'. That was just a silly, funny storyline that can be immediateley discarded in my opinion.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

I swear No matter what TNA does the IWC cannot be pleased.....just be happy Hogan didn't come out there swinging his fists.
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

I was pleased to see Abyss back but in the ring he looked like Joseph Park. Everything he hit felt half a step slow and amateur, not the powerful return one might expect. Hopefully it's just a touch of ring rust and he'll be back to his powerful old self soon.

Divas to believe in.

He looked like a giant man baby looking for a hug
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

His wrestling nickname should be "Mr. Wobbles". I could name at least 3 or 4 points during his return where he almost toppled over like a baby learning how to walk. His 'black hole slam' move was pretty weak looking too. This leads me to believe that he hasn't been hitting the weights as much as he should.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Yeah for everything TNA is doing right- they didn't do a great job with Abyss' return. Was a bit of a letdown. Still, its good to have him back. Now get rid of his 'brother'

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Just watched it via the TNA website. What a mess is all I'll say.
    Sloppy chokeslam, sloppy spinning side slam, big boots? Those were far from it. He ran at a snails pace, and he nearly fell over several times. He was moving as if he was drunk or something.

I know he's been playing the bumbling brother Joseph Park as of late, but it seems that he's gone 'full retard' as they say in Tropic Thunder.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I thought the same thing, until I realized that that's the point they're trying to make. Him and Joseph are the same person, and they aren't trying to insult our intelligence. I remember Joseph's match when he went under the ring and Abyss came out... Some other random dude was dressed as Abyss.
    The entire thing is bizarre, but I hope we get a really good execution about his insanity. They should keep him sloppy while others question it, and at the same time make Joseph more impressive than him. This gets Joseph over more.
    I'd be happy if one of the explanations is that Chris has multiple personalities, and he now hates being Abyss. A big question for me is... Park, Park & Park? Who's the third?!?