Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Return of America's Most Wanted?

With the tag team title match being a fourway at Slammiversary who do you see being James Storm tag team partner? Do you think it will be someone from his past like Chris Harris or someone completely new who Storm has never teamed with? I honestly hope TNA doesn't bring back Chris Harris because ever since he left TNA and went to WWE he has always been out of shape. I think if he can't put himself in competing condition he shouldn't take a spot from someone who will, or can. I'd honestly prefer it to be just a throw away partner so Storm can refocus on the main event and World Heavyweight Championship. Who do you think it will be?
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

While I liked AMW when TNA first began, they soon became very dull to me. I often enjoyed Triple X, LAX, and even the dream teams of CC/AJ or D-Lo/AJ more than AMW. Storm moved onto a better tag team in Beer Money and then pushed hard into the WHC picture. Harris, though he was thought to have been the better of the two, was obviously the weak link and I am glad he hasn't been back to team with Storm (even if he has talked about doing so on Twitter.) I personally think Storm is going to have someone like Joseph Park or perhaps Magnus in his corner, but I wouldn't mind seeing Storm walk out by himself. "I'm a man and I don't need no damn partner to whoop another man’s ass..." or something like. It leaves Storm as a standalone character and if he takes out 2 or 3 guys in the match, it helps to keep him looking strong...

On a side note, did anyone see Storm grabbing himself after a pin attempt in the TT match? It looked like when he slid down to make the count that he racked himself on the apron.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    100% no to a AMW reunion. While they were a fantastic team back when they were going, Chris Harris is grossly out of shape. You only need to look at his one off appearance for TNA when he teamed with Matt Hardy to face Beer Money a while back to see that.
    So unless he's in much better shape now, then it's a no for the Wild Cat to come back.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I don't Chris Harris coming back is he even still wrestling?

That is what I was thinking when looking at the current roster. Could be Sabin for a 1x only like they did when Beer Money were the champs.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    While I liked AMW when TNA first began, they soon became very dull to me. I often enjoyed Triple X, LAX, and even the dream teams of CC/AJ or D-Lo/AJ more than AMW. Storm moved onto a better tag team in Beer Money and then pushed hard into the WHC picture. Harris, though he was thought to have been the better of the two, was obviously the weak link and I am glad he hasn't been back to team with Storm (even if he has talked about doing so on Twitter.) I personally think Storm is going to have someone like Joseph Park or perhaps Magnus in his corner, but I wouldn't mind seeing Storm walk out by himself. "I'm a man and I don't need no damn partner to whoop another man’s ass..." or something like. It leaves Storm as a standalone character and if he takes out 2 or 3 guys in the match, it helps to keep him looking strong...

On a side note, did anyone see Storm grabbing himself after a pin attempt in the TT match? It looked like when he slid down to make the count that he racked himself on the apron.
    Yeah I remember when seeing it live thinking to myself Storm has to be hurt. It looked like he pulled his groin. Hopefully it isn't serious.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

I like the the Sabin idea better than AMW. If it is Harris hopefully he'll be in better shape or or wear something with sholder straps to cover up a little more than last time.

i was bored and looked up chris harris to see what he is doing now. only good thing i found was that someone put his weight 1,000,000 pounds. made me laugh.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Harris_(wrestler)

I want to see America's Most Wanted reunited. I mean they where the best tag team in the early days of TNA. Well them Triple X, and the Naturals. It would be pretty cool to me for one night only.