Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Instead of sticking a random partner with Ryback, why not have Ryback win the tag team titles in a handicap match? That's how his first couple of memorable matches were. That used to be his thing... two jobbers at the same time versus Ryback solo. Have whoever the tag team champions are at the time defend against a solo Ryback and lose. Ryback could even win by a double Shell Shock.

I'm not a wrestling historian, but has that been done before? Has one man won both tag straps solo? I don't necessarily enjoy the prospects of something like this, especially considering who's holding the belts right now. One Ryback can take out a Daniel Bryan and a Kane by himself? I don't know that those two deserve that. Perhaps The Shield somehow screws them over without a DQ taking place or something... but then again that doesn't do much for Ryback's credibility. If you're going to have him win that way, you're supposed to be promoting the idea that he's a tough motherfucker... having him cheese the win like that defeats the whole purpose.

I think he should lose to Cena at Extreme Rules then start feuding with Kane and D-Bry for the belts.

But WITHOUT a tag partner.

Have the scenario where he chooses a mystery opponent in a title match, but the partner never shows up exemplifying his loner status. Have him win the belts of Hell No and carry them both around for a while.

Feuds with the shield, hell no and the usos (pretty sure he tore through them once) follow. Build him back up to unstoppable monster.

I mean 2 on 1 handicap matches were his thing in the beginning, why not make it useful by making the tag team division relevant?

Probably gonna cop hate for this...

The Edge Head is here.

*pipe bomb*

Quote Originally Posted by Viperfish View Post
    Instead of sticking a random partner with Ryback, why not have Ryback win the tag team titles in a handicap match? That's how his first couple of memorable matches were. That used to be his thing... two jobbers at the same time versus Ryback solo. Have whoever the tag team champions are at the time defend against a solo Ryback and lose. Ryback could even win by a double Shell Shock.

I'm not a wrestling historian, but has that been done before? Has one man won both tag straps solo? I don't necessarily enjoy the prospects of something like this, especially considering who's holding the belts right now. One Ryback can take out a Daniel Bryan and a Kane by himself? I don't know that those two deserve that. Perhaps The Shield somehow screws them over without a DQ taking place or something... but then again that doesn't do much for Ryback's credibility. If you're going to have him win that way, you're supposed to be promoting the idea that he's a tough motherfucker... having him cheese the win like that defeats the whole purpose.
    I must have somehow missed this...awkward sorry guys. But yes i dig this idea!

The Edge Head is here.

*pipe bomb*

Quote Originally Posted by theedgehead View Post
    I think he should lose to Cena at Extreme Rules then start feuding with Kane and D-Bry for the belts.

But WITHOUT a tag partner.

Have the scenario where he chooses a mystery opponent in a title match, but the partner never shows up exemplifying his loner status. Have him win the belts of Hell No and carry them both around for a while.

Feuds with the shield, hell no and the usos (pretty sure he tore through them once) follow. Build him back up to unstoppable monster.

I mean 2 on 1 handicap matches were his thing in the beginning, why not make it useful by making the tag team division relevant?

Probably gonna cop hate for this...
    This would completely bury Team Hell No, the Shield, and the tag team division.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Quote Originally Posted by Viperfish View Post

Like I said above it does way to much bad then good to have Ryback win the tag team titles by himself against Daniel Bryan and Kane. Plus it comes across as unbelievable since both Kane and Daniel Bryan took Ryback to the limit in singles matches, so together Ryback shouldn't stand a chance.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

I don't like the idea, but if they were to do it, the only person(s) that they should use is either Kofi or R-Truth. It is so "normal" for both men to be thrown into random teams that it couldn't hurt their singles status any worse than it already is. Personally, I vote for them to use Brock Lesnar, and they could be called the "Don't Allow Microphones Near Idiots Team" so the entire IWC would be in unison and accurate when they scream "DAMN IT!" at the screen upon seeing the two paired together.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by theedgehead View Post
    He will lose to Cena, I think it's obvious, but also I think Team Hell No will lose the belts to The Shield, so your storyline won't happen. No ?

lets ruin the tag division again....genius!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    This would completely bury Team Hell No, the Shield, and the tag team division.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Like I said above it does way to much bad then good to have Ryback win the tag team titles by himself against Daniel Bryan and Kane. Plus it comes across as unbelievable since both Kane and Daniel Bryan took Ryback to the limit in singles matches, so together Ryback shouldn't stand a chance.

There we go. It isn't all bad if Ryback gets some losses.

#REAL!

This is my favourite thread this week.