Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    I honestly can't think of a good "sensible" TT partner for him, so why not bring Kid along for the rid. Kid deserves a break into the big time again and I think a totally contrasting partner would be good for Ryback.
    I don't see the value of putting the tag titles on him in the first place. The only thing that does is further devalue the tag titles (as if possible to devalue them even more).
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I like the idea of someone holding a World title & Tag Titles at same time.....

Ziggler and Big E....my pick while hes still Champ...

id like to see Ryback & Kofi partnership be different.....but wont happen

NOT REMOVING UNTIL......
    SOMEONE ASKS

Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    I honestly can't think of a good "sensible" TT partner for him, so why not bring Kid along for the rid. Kid deserves a break into the big time again and I think a totally contrasting partner would be good for Ryback.

You seem to really want to see Ryback as a Diva. Is there something you need to get off your chest?
    I wan't to see Ryback as a Diva? Haha! Are you getting me mixed up with the other guy that said something about him and the Divas title? I only said it to make the point, different is not always good.

Anyways man, your opinion is your own. It's not for me though.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

I've wanted, for a while now, someone to waltz in and capture the epitomy of champion. We've seen it before but not for a long time. One man, crowned IC, US, Tag, WWE and WHC. I know it's highly unrealistic but I think the WWE will go there sometime down the future to cement the next great one. They did it with Jericho, it'll happen again. I doubt with anyone on the current roster.

I've grown to like Ryback, I don't see why everyone hates his monotone voice and shitty promos. So what? I didn't come and tune in to watch grammy/oscar award winning actors to perform great promos and promoting their shitt outside of WWE. Sure, it helps, but I watch it for the Wrestling factor. Another reason why I like Cesaro, admitedly totally different, but I like them both.

If they book Ryback to be a monster heel and he actually capitilises on what he says then I think he's going to make a fine WWE champ. Perhaps even a tweener, I like that idea more, as he'll see more WWE Champ reins.
    He also needs to stop doing his little breather in the ring, the thing where YOU KNOW he's thinking "whats next, what are we going to perform" and get the hell on with it. It can sometimes be clanky.

Going back to my original statement, I would like to see Ryback perhaps have another title whilst holding the WWE title. In fact I'd like him to hold all, EVEN if it's for a brief stint (like 4 weeks). However, I don't think he's the star they'd accredit that to. Plus it'd put the roaster in turmoil, because let's say for instance if he lost the US championship to Kofi kingston, does that mean Kofi kingston could also be the WWE champ. You see?

Partnership wise, Ryback and DB. Resulting in a break up and a WWE title match for DB and him winning

Blog Entries
    I have no doubt he will be WWE champion, even though he doesn't deserve, he's done nothing worthy in this company aside from beating Kane, and D-bry, and they are better than Ryback, its just thay Ryback gets pushed to the moon, as the worst badass persona eveeerrrr. Its just way too early, I hate when guys get title shots, and big bucks, while guys like kofi kingston get nothing but midcard status for life. If Santino can get a chamber title shot, in one of the worst fucking mistakes of all time, then Kofi deserves the title, and Ryback deserves nothing, except maybe a midcard title shot, for the U.S., not intercontinental.

Awful idea. There is no reason to have him WWE & Tag champ at the same time.
    I hope Ryback never team with Tyson Kidd.

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Awful idea. There is no reason to have him WWE & Tag champ at the same time.
    I hope Ryback never team with Tyson Kidd.
    Maybe you need to reread the OP.

Blog Entries
    Interesting thought for Ryback to have a belt over each shoulder but what might work better is after ER when he fails to beat Cena right now he turns his sights on the US championship or the IC title and actually wins that and then somewhere pulls out the WWE title match for a double glam of gold...well maybe...

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

I think the last guy to hold the tag titles with a singles belt was the Miz, with the US and tag team belts, before they brought in the copper penny belts, so he had three belts.

Anyway, if they were to give him the tag belts, I'd rather him do something similar to Matt Morgan, where he wins the tag titles then injures his own partner, and hols the belts by himself.

This would help him come across as even more dominant and would be a excuse to keep the WWE title off of him for a bit longer.

~ AT ER Ryback vs Cena ends in a Draw. ​You heard it here first.