Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

A belt on each shoulder.

So when Ryback finally captures the WWE title. Which he will. Maybe not at this PPV, but he will this year. How are they going to make his reign interesting and a little different. They seem to want him to be a major player in the future so they need to cement him with something out of the ordinary. Something that's not been done for ages.

My suggestion is to let him win the Tag Team belts while he's WWE champ. Let him do that walking to the ring with two belt bit. I can't remember the last hold of those two title concurrently. But who to win the TT belts with. I'm going to go out on a limb here. Tyson Kid. Tyson is a TT veteran and it would be a really interesting contrast having those two tag together.

Blog Entries
    Shitty idea, Ryback ain't even good enough for the Divas title.

Not for me personally.
    I'm not a fan of two people being thrown together and giving the titles for the sake of it.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by HellDemon102094 View Post
    Shitty idea, Ryback ain't even good enough for the Divas title.
    Back in your box fella. Like it or not he will be your WWE champ this year.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Not for me personally.
    I'm not a fan of two people being thrown together and giving the titles for the sake of it.
    Well unfortunately for you that's gonna keep happening. The days of most of the TT division being long term teams is over.

Blog Entries
    Tyson Kidd with Ryback as tag champs? No thanks. One charisma vacuum teaming with another.

But yeah, Ryback will be WWE champ this year, there's no denying that. It's a given.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    Well unfortunately for you that's gonna keep happening. The days of most of the TT division being long term teams is over.
    That's no strictly true. Kane and D-Bry were put together but there teaming reign has been worthwhile, it's served a purpose. I'm not a fan of teams being put together, just because there's nothing else for them and then are giving the titles right of the bat, only to be broken up down the line after a short feud. To me it's just pointless and a waste. I would rather see teams that want to be in a tag team, pushed ahead and as champions.

This would be the same kind of thing you are talking about with Kidd & Ryback. Lucky for me, it's not going to happen.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

That's no strictly true. Kane and D-Bry were put together but there teaming reign has been worthwhile, it's served a purpose. I'm not a fan of teams being put together, just because there's nothing else for them and then are giving the titles right of the bat, only to be broken up down the line after a short feud. To me it's just pointless and a waste. I would rather see teams that want to be in a tag team, pushed ahead and as champions.

This would be the same kind of thing you are talking about with Kidd & Ryback. Lucky for me, it's not going to happen.
    Cool. So they can put them together (Like DB and Kane were) as long as they get a long reign. So we're agreed then.

Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    Cool. So they can put them together (Like DB and Kane were) as long as they get a long reign. So we're agreed then.
    As long as it's worth while, Yeah. If it serves a purpose, Yeah.

Does putting Ryback with Kidd do anything for anyone? It helps Kidd get some TV viewing but that's it.

To me, there's no logic of putting Ryback (As the champ.) With Tyson kidd, You said it yourself, your doing it because you have not seen someone with the two titles for a while, Your doing it to make it different.. well having him win the Divas title would be different also but that would be pointless as well.

Great booking.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

As long as it's worth while, Yeah. If it serves a purpose, Yeah.

Does putting Ryback with Kidd do anything for anyone? It helps Kidd get some TV viewing but that's it.

To me, there's no logic of putting Ryback (As the champ.) With Tyson kidd, You said it yourself, your doing it because you have not seen someone with the two titles for a while, Your doing it to make it different.. well having him win the Divas title would be different also but that would be pointless as well.

Great booking.
    I honestly can't think of a good "sensible" TT partner for him, so why not bring Kid along for the rid. Kid deserves a break into the big time again and I think a totally contrasting partner would be good for Ryback.

You seem to really want to see Ryback as a Diva. Is there something you need to get off your chest?