Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

A belt on each shoulder.

So when Ryback finally captures the WWE title. Which he will. Maybe not at this PPV, but he will this year. How are they going to make his reign interesting and a little different. They seem to want him to be a major player in the future so they need to cement him with something out of the ordinary. Something that's not been done for ages.

My suggestion is to let him win the Tag Team belts while he's WWE champ. Let him do that walking to the ring with two belt bit. I can't remember the last hold of those two title concurrently. But who to win the TT belts with. I'm going to go out on a limb here. Tyson Kid. Tyson is a TT veteran and it would be a really interesting contrast having those two tag together.

Blog Entries
    Shitty idea, Ryback ain't even good enough for the Divas title.

Quote Originally Posted by HellDemon102094 View Post
    Back in your box fella. Like it or not he will be your WWE champ this year.

Tyson Kidd with Ryback as tag champs? No thanks. One charisma vacuum teaming with another.

But yeah, Ryback will be WWE champ this year, there's no denying that. It's a given.

Yo my brotha. Testify!
    2011 Prediction Contest: 4th, 2012 Prediction Contest: 11th, 2013 Prediction Contest: 4th

i have got to 100% agree with you this is a terrible idea. Ryback will become the next or future Wwe Champion but giving him more than at and at the same time is beyond questionable.

Instead of sticking a random partner with Ryback, why not have Ryback win the tag team titles in a handicap match? That's how his first couple of memorable matches were. That used to be his thing... two jobbers at the same time versus Ryback solo. Have whoever the tag team champions are at the time defend against a solo Ryback and lose. Ryback could even win by a double Shell Shock.

I'm not a wrestling historian, but has that been done before? Has one man won both tag straps solo? I don't necessarily enjoy the prospects of something like this, especially considering who's holding the belts right now. One Ryback can take out a Daniel Bryan and a Kane by himself? I don't know that those two deserve that. Perhaps The Shield somehow screws them over without a DQ taking place or something... but then again that doesn't do much for Ryback's credibility. If you're going to have him win that way, you're supposed to be promoting the idea that he's a tough motherfucker... having him cheese the win like that defeats the whole purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Viperfish View Post
    Instead of sticking a random partner with Ryback, why not have Ryback win the tag team titles in a handicap match? That's how his first couple of memorable matches were. That used to be his thing... two jobbers at the same time versus Ryback solo. Have whoever the tag team champions are at the time defend against a solo Ryback and lose. Ryback could even win by a double Shell Shock.

I'm not a wrestling historian, but has that been done before? Has one man won both tag straps solo? I don't necessarily enjoy the prospects of something like this, especially considering who's holding the belts right now. One Ryback can take out a Daniel Bryan and a Kane by himself? I don't know that those two deserve that. Perhaps The Shield somehow screws them over without a DQ taking place or something... but then again that doesn't do much for Ryback's credibility. If you're going to have him win that way, you're supposed to be promoting the idea that he's a tough motherfucker... having him cheese the win like that defeats the whole purpose.
    I must have somehow missed this...awkward sorry guys. But yes i dig this idea!

The Edge Head is here.

*pipe bomb*

Quote Originally Posted by Viperfish View Post

Like I said above it does way to much bad then good to have Ryback win the tag team titles by himself against Daniel Bryan and Kane. Plus it comes across as unbelievable since both Kane and Daniel Bryan took Ryback to the limit in singles matches, so together Ryback shouldn't stand a chance.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

I don't like the idea, but if they were to do it, the only person(s) that they should use is either Kofi or R-Truth. It is so "normal" for both men to be thrown into random teams that it couldn't hurt their singles status any worse than it already is. Personally, I vote for them to use Brock Lesnar, and they could be called the "Don't Allow Microphones Near Idiots Team" so the entire IWC would be in unison and accurate when they scream "DAMN IT!" at the screen upon seeing the two paired together.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone