Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I say, slowly turn Cena heel as champion (especially now that National Make a Wish day is over). Make him ego driven, annoying and try to get the kiddos that cheer him to boo him. He spends the majority of the Summer as a heel, refusing to take matches, etc. At the start of their SS programs, have CM Punk return being the guy that was the biggest thorn in Cena's side. Punk comes back as a monster babyface, Cena is now positioned as the #1 heel in the company, leading up to a CM Punk v Cena Title match at SS.

I hope that they put the title on Ryback, while this is happening Heyman is trying to recruit a stable. Lesnar, The Shield and Ryback. He says that his good friend is returning to help finish the greatest team you will ever see. Punk returns as part of the stable and slowly but surely it leads to an extreme takeover, Heyman becomes GM and then rebrands it ECW. Oh how I wish this could happen but I would like to see Heyman work with The Shield, Brock and Ryback as a stable only for Punk to return and take them out. I also would like to see a two man power trip where they are tweeners Punk and Reigns as WWE and WHC champs and Tag champs, let them go after all the gold.

Quote Originally Posted by ToiletBowl View Post
    I say, slowly turn Cena heel as champion (especially now that National Make a Wish day is over). Make him ego driven, annoying and try to get the kiddos that cheer him to boo him. He spends the majority of the Summer as a heel, refusing to take matches, etc. At the start of their SS programs, have CM Punk return being the guy that was the biggest thorn in Cena's side. Punk comes back as a monster babyface, Cena is now positioned as the #1 heel in the company, leading up to a CM Punk v Cena Title match at SS.
    Cena is already ego driven and condesending to a point. But there is no way they will make him a heel now- would not make sense. The only time it would have worked or made sense was back in the Nexus days

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

i think its good that Punk is having time off, i personally believe that every superstar should do this from time to time since when they return it gives them plenty of opputuinties like, Changing their Gimmick, letting them heal anything, they can come back to demolish everyone in sight (Kane and Austin Attitude Era, Big Show Post Attitude Era) , So i reckon Punk should stay out until maybe Payback or ill personally push it off until Money in the Bank because if you think raws boring now without him and even though i dont, but you'd be begging for a Punk return by MITB and most people would go out of their way to watch him every step of the way until Summerslam since they missed him so much. and think about it in the Attitude Era how many times did Austin, Rock, Taker, Kane, Triple H, HBK, and Brett Hart return in such a short time but it worked.

I say bring him back as a face and schedule a match with Cena for the title.

#REAL!

Punk taking time off while change him up when he returns and people will be hyped to see him return. Cena should take note maybe he wouldn't get so much shit if he did. I like Punk but this break is defo a smart move.

Look how it worked for Brock Lesnar....