Hybrid View

Best way to bring CM Punk back

There has apparently been little talk between Punk and creative regarding a way to write him back on TV. If I were at the head table of creative I would propose the best way for him to come back is just before Summerslam...and to come back to take down The Undertaker.

While the sheets have been saying Undertaker is expected to work with the Shield, I believe the only worth while way to make Punk relevant right away (other than getting HIS title back) is to come back and have Taker put him over at Summerslam. This gives Taker an opportunity to actually put someone in this generation over, considering it is impossible to do so without tainting his WM streak.

Maybe promote Taker's return with a blockbuster RAW tag match between The Shield and the Brothers of Destruction and have Punk cost Taker the match (this could also take place at Summerslam, though I'd like to see Punk vs. Taker at the PPV instead). Punk is clearly missed right now and I think the product is dull as fuck without him. So...what are your thoughts and how would you like to see him come back?
    "This is the way you handle it. Its easy, its simple to digest because you people cant handle anything complicated. You people cant stomach anything interesting. We're all here in the circus to entertain YOU. And nobody has been able to obtain a modicum of success without you...until I showed up. Im successful not because of you. Im successful in spite of you"

Come back as a tweener and take out both John Cena and a heel Ryback.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Here is what should happen this summer:

-John Cena turns heel.
    -Punk returns as a face. Defeats Lesnar at SS. Wins the RR.

Face Punk vs Heel Cena at WM.

*IWC SPLOOGES*

i think he should come back and just say he is going to start from the bottom and work his way back up. it will give him a chance to give the midcarders a good rub.

Cult of personality playing as he walks down the ramp.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    Cult of personality playing as he walks down the ramp.
    Aaaaaaand? C'mon. Don't be a TOOL. What's the cliffhanger?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Come back as a tweener and take out both John Cena and a heel Ryback.
    I'm actually with this all the way.
    2011 Prediction Contest: 4th, 2012 Prediction Contest: 11th, 2013 Prediction Contest: 4th