Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tag Team & Divas Division

We all know those two division aren't what they used to be, and sure Triple H said in interviews last year that he had plans to spice those up. But did we see anything of it? Unfortunately not. So how about blending those two divisions into one bigger division.

Something all new. A division I would call the Mixed Team Division. The idea is Tag Team wrestling with mixed teams. So women and man being champ together. As example: we could have AJ & Dolph going after Summer Rae & Fandango.

Get the picture? Any thoughts?

There would not be enough TV time for this, and by the way, WWE already has some problems with making the regular Tag Team Division looking good, so another one would not be a good thing, and I think it would fail just like the KO Tag Team in TNA.

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    There would not be enough TV time for this, and by the way, WWE already has some problems with making the regular Tag Team Division looking good, so another one would not be a good thing, and I think it would fail just like the KO Tag Team in TNA.
    No I actually mean, quit the two divisions and put it in one single division.

Blog Entries
    that would be cool, but bring in some more divas, or it wouldn't work. Rosa & Alberto, Layla & Barrett, Kaitlyn & Cody(or her secret lover), AJ & Dolph, Brodus & Naomi(Naomi & Kofi would be better), Cameron & Tensai(no one else for Cameron, because she is a bad wrestler, not good paired with anyone), Tamina & Roman Reigns when Shield break up, and Natalia(i know its spelled wrong) & Tyson Kidd upon his return.

Quote Originally Posted by HellDemon102094 View Post
    Kaitlyn & Cody(or her secret lover)
    Big E Langston

Honestly I like the innovation of the idea, but God no. The divisions are a simple fix and it's a pretty easy one at that, give us tag teams and divas we want to cheer or boo. It's that simple. TNA manages to do it why can't the WWE? Oh that's right because they spend a good one third of Raw recapping, Cena, and Ryback. No need for that use that time to put into the tag team and divas division. Also scrap the whole using Smackdown! as a recap for Raw as well. That time again could be used for those divisions.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

I think TNA already did this, with the knockout titles which were originally for women only but then E-Y won it with ODB, and nobody on the roster cared, that a man was essentially a women's champion.

But that flopped hard and the belts kind of just faded away.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ziggles View Post
    I think TNA already did this, with the knockout titles which were originally for women only but then E-Y won it with ODB, and nobody on the roster cared, that a man was essentially a women's champion.

But that flopped hard and the belts kind of just faded away.
    TNA did this with only girls, and yes EY did win them, and was holding a girls title. In WWE though, they would be a women and man title involved in it because of mixed gender titles, not women or men only.

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Big E Langston
    Ugh...let's hope not

Blog Entries
    the possibility hornswoggle being admirir of kaitlyn and being team is actually pretty likely, but horrible, because Khali is going "undercover" or them in the guys locker room, and khali, horny, and natalya are part of a team.