Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Erroneous Fool View Post
    What is with the IWC's boner for Christian? He's past his prime, will never be pushed again, and will always be injury prone. THERE. Next topic. How about we look to the future instead of the mediocre past?
    This...i love the guy and he can put on a great match but he's always been over rated by the IWC. Mediocre at best, though his best work was with Orton when he was WHC so you gotta give him that
    "This is the way you handle it. Its easy, its simple to digest because you people cant handle anything complicated. You people cant stomach anything interesting. We're all here in the circus to entertain YOU. And nobody has been able to obtain a modicum of success without you...until I showed up. Im successful not because of you. Im successful in spite of you"

I would like to see him put over Ziggler.

Blog Entries
    have him come back at Extreme Rules, and get involved after the title match, and set up Payback v.s. Dolph for title, even though Dolph would win, give them a good two month feud. He is a reliable worker, he can go toe to toe with Dolph, who is suffering concussion(don't know severity). Christian can work with him without injuring him, if anyone gets hurt, it would be Christian, but he probably wouldn't, because Dolph doesn't hurt every people, the only people who look hurt in a match with Dolph is Dolph, or is he just selling that damn good.

I think the guy deserves a solid title run in his career. I know he won't get one but if it were up to me I'd have him be heel and challenge Cena. Win the title and keep it for about 5 solid months at least. Won't happen but I'd flip over nine rainbows if it did.

He'll probably be a mid-card. Might get a I.C or U.S title reign.
    2011 Prediction Contest: 4th, 2012 Prediction Contest: 11th, 2013 Prediction Contest: 4th

What is with the IWC's boner for Christian? He's past his prime, will never be pushed again, and will always be injury prone. THERE. Next topic. How about we look to the future instead of the mediocre past?
    People know that he is good in the ring and can handle main events well. His time in TNA shows that. I know he has one more run as WHC in him.

To me it's mainly because the guy has some major talent and Vince has never given him much of a chance. He was great in TNA. Has had a great past in WWE (despite never having a decent world title reign) and overall deserves better.
    2011 Prediction Contest: 4th, 2012 Prediction Contest: 11th, 2013 Prediction Contest: 4th

Quote Originally Posted by Pearl River Plunge View Post
    I'd like to see a face Christian feud with a heel CM Punk.
    I love this idea, doesnt matter who is the face or who is the heel I think it would be a very interesting feud nevertheless.

I really want Christian to win the big one (WWE Title) since not only does he deserve it but he is still better than over half the wreslters on the roster. However i doubt this will happen since the best we can hope for is him competing against the then current U.S or I.C or even the Tag Team Champs at the time when he returns.

Have him tag team with a young guy and mentor him. Christian knows the business from in-ring work to cutting promos and he'd be perfect to help a guy like Tyson Kidd or Justin Gabriel raise his game to the next level.

Mediocre? Are you kidding? Christian is no less skilled than his faux brother was, his personality is just a bit less appealing. In terms of in-ring ability, he's WAY up there, especially with the current WWE roster. Look at all he accomplished when given a chance in TNA.