Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Debate Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    The only problem with the rape part is there is a lot of grey area with rape. Clearly someone kidnapping/pouncing on another person and forcing themselves on the other person has no grey area. But the rest of the rape spectrum is about 10,000 shades of grey. Each case is unique and to establish an iron clad law saying you will be put to death for doing it will get some innocent people killed.
    Thats why I said in cases where there is no question, but I can understand what you mean but the fact remains I simply have no mercy or pity toward rapists or pedophiles, murderers are a grey area for me since theres alot of murder that can be justified one way or the other so for me that sentencing is more about the reason for the murder.
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Blog Entries
    Jail is not a punishment for some cases. Once they become institutionalised some prefer and thrive in jail. That's bent man

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Jail is not a punishment for some cases. Once they become institutionalised some prefer and thrive in jail. That's bent man
    Very true, and some get to the situation of not knowing anything else than life in the system.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

SO this brings up the argument of what is and isn't punishment. I agree simply sitting in jail isn't a good enough sentence to the more serious crimes but how far can we rarely take it before the bleeding hearts start talking about torturing inmates? People are just to sensative now adays.

Blog Entries
    While that's true... I think SouthernBlood brought up the opposite point. Some times death is what they want.

DRG is going to love this thread.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    This is where the government needs to step up and create more secret facilities where this punishment can be dealt out. Keep it away from the eyes of busybodies who want to judge from afar and without having to feel the anguish of these criminals victims and their families. Society needs to be reined in and it will take nothing less than a heavy hand.

Blog Entries
    This is where the government needs to step up and create more secret facilities where this punishment can be dealt out. Keep it away from the eyes of busybodies who want to judge from afar and without having to feel the anguish of these criminals victims and their families. Society needs to be reined in and it will take nothing less than a heavy hand.
    What's the benefit of having it out of the public eye anymore. That doesn't work, ask the us government *cough gitmo cough*
    #BeJelly

I could not agree with you more. It always sickens me when I see some killer on death row and people actually protesting and crying about their right to live, utterly ignoring the people they've hurt or the things they've done. There was a time where these people were just ignored like they should have been, the worlds gotten far to soft and whenever some one comes around speaking the truth about what needs to be done he's looked at like a lunatic

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    What's the benefit of having it out of the public eye anymore. That doesn't work, ask the us government *cough gitmo cough*
    I mean all the way out of the public eye, no outside access AT ALL, no knowledge of these facilities existing. Like Guantanamo Bay without the media coverage. And I'm not suggesting they keep handing out the same punishments Donny. That would be too slight by half.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    I could not agree with you more. It always sickens me when I see some killer on death row and people actually protesting and crying about their right to live, utterly ignoring the people they've hurt or the things they've done. There was a time where these people were just ignored like they should have been, the worlds gotten far to soft and whenever some one comes around speaking the truth about what needs to be done he's looked at like a lunatic
    Modern fucking society is raising generations of soft centred, limp wristed, panty waisted, lily livered, bleeding heart sand baggers. Practically every line has been blurred in the world today. I weep for the future