Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Normal Member
    LOOOLLL, 3 years? Did you even check the ratings of Raw the past week. Cena drew Nadaaaa

...Match of the year...

Blog Entries
    Just because they made a profit last year doesn't mean Cena doesn't gain more money, and ratings than anyone else in the company. Sure, they make profits every year, but when Cena was always champ, they made bigger profits.

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Word of advice bro. If you want to troll at least troll with class and humor. From one ex-troll to another.
    You can use that advise for yourself too

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by little.Jimmy View Post
    cena has to retain the title for the next 3 years for these rasons

1. he needs to beat cm sucks silly title regin of boringness

2. wwe is losing money because cena was jobbed in 2012 now they need to make some money

3. wwe will lose ratings if anyone beats cena for the title in less its sheamus or randy
    1. Who is CM Sucks?

2. WWE loosing money? Really? Please enlighten me as to how you know this or how you came to this conclusion.

3. What do you mean by "lose ratings"? If you're referring to the Nielsen ratings, then those are irrelevant. But if you insist on referring to them, then the Raw ratings has dropped since Wrestlemania in comparison to when Punk was the Champion. You only need to look at last week's rating and this week's rating to see that.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

CM Punk is *THE BEST HEEL* in WWE.. at the moment.. Cena is nowhere near him.. This is really stupid to be honest.. You are talking about ratings..right?? may i remind you..Cena was in the main event in almost every other show.. and last but not least talking about Sheamus and randy orton.... SHeamus is the next superman of WWE ( with just few more moves than Cena) so i dont care about him.. Randy is much better as heel anyday..

* i am loving this thread *

Blog Entries
    Cena is who he is like him or hate him...not a bad person by all accounts but in the end all this discourse about whether he needs the WWE title or whether the WWE needs him is a matter of perspective...being the "face of the company" is a matter of perspective as well...if you like him then it makes sense...if the opposite holds true you tend to question the sanity and creativity behind some choices those in the WWE make...its kind of like that annoying, cocky coworker who just gets on your nerves but you know he will never leave or get fired because he has been there forever and does his job well enough whether you like him or not...

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBadGuy2090 View Post
    CM Punk is *THE BEST HEEL* in WWE.. at the moment.. Cena is nowhere near him.. This is really stupid to be honest.. You are talking about ratings..right?? may i remind you..Cena was in the main event in almost every other show.. and last but not least talking about Sheamus and randy orton.... SHeamus is the next superman of WWE ( with just few more moves than Cena) so i dont care about him.. Randy is much better as heel anyday..

* i am loving this thread *
    CM Punk was the best heel at the moment to be exact, hes taking some time off, so hes not the best heel right now. Cena was in the main event a lot because he deserved to be, whether most people online hate him, or just don't like him, or whatever, the majority of the casual fans like him, and they are the real fans, because they keep the company afloat. Sheamus has a decent amount of moves, hes just become repetitive with them like Randy, who I agree is much better as a heel.

Blog Entries
    This will be be the first and last time I ask this. I'm not Internet savvy I only use this site. What is a troll and what do they do?

Im sorry, I really am.

Oh and imagine if little jimmy turns out to be right, 3 year reign...... Yey

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    1. Who is CM Sucks?

2. WWE loosing money? Really? Please enlighten me as to how you know this or how you came to this conclusion.

3. What do you mean by "lose ratings"? If you're referring to the Nielsen ratings, then those are irrelevant. But if you insist on referring to them, then the Raw ratings has dropped since Wrestlemania in comparison to when Punk was the Champion. You only need to look at last week's rating and this week's rating to see that.
    1. CM Sucks is the alias used by the haters of CM Punk.

2. No comment

3. Ratings are in need of no comment.

one out of three answered for lil jimmy.

You're now enlightened,
    MB