Regal vs Goldberg (NICE)

I just watched this video for the 1st time. This is from WCW and from what I've read, Goldberg was supposed to squash Regal. Well, Regal wasn't having it and thus gave a stiff match. Goldberg, to his credit, adapted and did well for himself. Short but good match. What do you think?

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think that Billy G was out of his league from the moment he stepped in the ring with a moody future Kayfabe Bill. I also think this match led to Lords WCW dismissal and he went on to become a "Real Mans Man" with a lumberjack shirt to boot!
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Blog Entries
    This match could epitomise everything that went wrong for WCW - no communication, big egos etc. Goldberg had a handful of decent skills clearly and if they had talked it through, which I'm certain they didn't, they could have had a great match. But no, WCW wanted Goldberg to fill his undefeated streak with squashes over nobodies which really isn't even half a win really.

You guys are really anti Goldberg. Well, I enjoyed what he did when he did it.

Have a great day!
    MB

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm far from anti-Goldberg, but that match was what it was--Regal refusing to get completely squashed by someone who didn't have a clue in the ring. Not condoning his behaviour, though, because at the end of the day a job is a job, and releasing your frustrations on the companies "next big thing" is far from proffesional.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!