Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fandango

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries

Fandango

so... i am very angry at how wwe handed fandango his first loss, who else feels that wwe are dropping the ball with him already, they should have kept his unbeaten run going so much longer i feel.

Blog Entries
    I think it was a forgettable loss. Did you really expect a long, undefeated streak with this guy? I was happy to see Truth win.

Yeah...let's just let every new superstar be undefeated and make the main roster look weak. Let's have the shield, fandango, and any other new comers go undefeated till WM 30...

Sarcasm aside...wwe once again over killed an up and comer with some momentum by shoving a cheap gimmick "fandangoing" down our throats and awkwardly forcing the crowds to do it...similar to feed me more (which has resulted in a main eventer getting a similar crowd reaction to a mark henry big slow match).

We're waiting for a reason to watch again...punk where are you..
    "This is the way you handle it. Its easy, its simple to digest because you people cant handle anything complicated. You people cant stomach anything interesting. We're all here in the circus to entertain YOU. And nobody has been able to obtain a modicum of success without you...until I showed up. Im successful not because of you. Im successful in spite of you"

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    could have let him have a bit longer run though... or at least let somebody win clean over him, was just a cheap way for him to loose his first match, i love his gimmick, its different

Blog Entries
    Fanny still has a chance but he needs to do something more than he has brought to the table right now...really what is the deal with R-Truth lately?

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

Yeah. I'm noticing no more Little Jimmy with no explanation ala WWE

Quote Originally Posted by GaryBallantyne View Post
    so... i am very angry at how wwe handed fandango his first loss, who else feels that wwe are dropping the ball with him already, they should have kept his unbeaten run going so much longer i feel.
    "Unbeaten run"?? How many matches has he actually had, if you take out the ones that never started? Walking out has been part of his gimmick from day one. So how is this anything new? Just suck it up and stop whining. You know part of the reason the WWE keeps getting it wrong? It's because some people are never satisfied. They may as well try pissing into the wind, whilst trying to keep their shoes dry.

Quote Originally Posted by StraightEDGeSavior View Post
    Sarcasm aside...wwe once again over killed an up and comer with some momentum by shoving a cheap gimmick "fandangoing" down our throats and awkwardly forcing the crowds to do it...similar to feed me more (which has resulted in a main eventer getting a similar crowd reaction to a mark henry big slow match).

So are you saying that fans were "forced" to do the fandango by the WWE shoving the gimmick in their face, to which you are also saying the WWE "forced" the fans to chant Ryback's catchphrase? I was unaware that the WWE was having fans sign a contract that required them to do such things before being admitted to a RAW event...

Sarcasm aside, conspiracy theories are fun

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

I didn't even know Fandango was still undefeated in general. Don't know if that says something about him or about me...

The loss didn't hurt Fandango at all. Between Taker, Ryback, and The Shield, the WWE doesn't need anymore streaks. Its waaaay too early in the story of Fandango to throw the WWE under the bus for dropping the ball on him. Patience is a virtue. Let's see where they take us.