Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Correct me if I'm wrong but, Payback PPV's gimmick is supposed to be : "involve wrestlers from pre-existing feuds"
    Payback is approximately 1 month after ER so I don't think there is enough time to build something around John Cena.
    So, for me, Cena will face one more time Ryback at Payback. Perhaps this match will involved other superstars, I don't know, but it would not make sense if Cena vs ryback does not take place at Payback.

I think he will just continue his pointless reign of tyranny, telling everyone how much he 'rules'.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Yea, it's very tough to say where he'll head next. I can't imagine they put the strap on him at this point.

Logic would say, he's a heel now - so he can fight all the faces he's previously teamed with - Sheamus, Orton, Jericho, etc. How to get those feuds started, meh, not too sure. He's mad he loses to Cena so he attacks Sheamus on Raw, problem oddly solved.

Another thought, he could go after the WHC, but that scares me. I don't want Dolph to lose that puppy for a long time, and I can't imagine them letting him get over on Ryback. They don't let him beat ANYONE clean EVER, and with the help of two people he still BARELY scrapes away the OCCASIONAL win. Sorry for the CAP use, just can't get over how frustrating his booking has been since long before and during his WHC reign.

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

Yeah heel ryback is crap.

Ryback rules the job squad at ppvs.

Supposedly the WWE wants to do with Ryback what they did with HBK during his mini-feud with Hogan. He'll be heel for a short time / a program, then go back to being a face. I was thinking a really cool way for Ryback to go back to being a face would be:

- He loses to Cena
    - The next night on RAW, Ryback is in the opening segment, addressing everyone on losing to Cena. The Shield comes out and jumps him.
    - Ryback is in the back refusing medical attention, absolutely fuming from being jumped by the Shield again. Vickie shows up and says he can have a 1 on 1 match with Dean Ambrose later that night. Somewhat happy with this, Ryback takes off and spends the next 3 hours hunting down The Shield.
    - Later, We hear a bunch of noise backstage (like a pipe falling, etc). When someone goes to pick up the camera (ala the Shield), Ryback picks it up and says "Ryback Rules"... he sets the camera back down and we see an unconscious Roman Reigns
    - Later, backstage we see Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose pissed off as Reigns is loaded into an ambulance. As they are in the parking lot, both men are making their way back into the building. Ryback appears out of no where and smashes Rollins into the windshield of a car. Rollins is out of commission...
    - Ryback makes his way to the ring for his match. Ambrose starts making his way through the crowd, gets to the ring apron, then says "No" and starts trying to leave. Team Hell No show up and block Ambrose's exit.
    - Team Hell No throws Ambrose into the ring and essentially he is abused by Ryback. Ryback FINALLY gets his revenge on the Shield and the Ambrose match, doesnt really even have to be a match. It can just be one of those things where the bell never rings and he's just abused.
    - Crowd is happy they can chant "Feed Me More" again.

Just impossible

Quote Originally Posted by ToiletBowl View Post
    Supposedly the WWE wants to do with Ryback what they did with HBK during his mini-feud with Hogan. He'll be heel for a short time / a program, then go back to being a face. I was thinking a really cool way for Ryback to go back to being a face would be:

- He loses to Cena
    - The next night on RAW, Ryback is in the opening segment, addressing everyone on losing to Cena. The Shield comes out and jumps him.
    - Ryback is in the back refusing medical attention, absolutely fuming from being jumped by the Shield again. Vickie shows up and says he can have a 1 on 1 match with Dean Ambrose later that night. Somewhat happy with this, Ryback takes off and spends the next 3 hours hunting down The Shield.
    - Later, We hear a bunch of noise backstage (like a pipe falling, etc). When someone goes to pick up the camera (ala the Shield), Ryback picks it up and says "Ryback Rules"... he sets the camera back down and we see an unconscious Roman Reigns
    - Later, backstage we see Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose pissed off as Reigns is loaded into an ambulance. As they are in the parking lot, both men are making their way back into the building. Ryback appears out of no where and smashes Rollins into the windshield of a car. Rollins is out of commission...
    - Ryback makes his way to the ring for his match. Ambrose starts making his way through the crowd, gets to the ring apron, then says "No" and starts trying to leave. Team Hell No show up and block Ambrose's exit.
    - Team Hell No throws Ambrose into the ring and essentially he is abused by Ryback. Ryback FINALLY gets his revenge on the Shield and the Ambrose match, doesnt really even have to be a match. It can just be one of those things where the bell never rings and he's just abused.
    - Crowd is happy they can chant "Feed Me More" again.
    I feel like this would make the Shield look to weak from a stand point that Shield beatdowns have been notorious for leaving guys down. As shown by their beatdowns on Cena, Sheamus, Orton, Ryback, Kane, Bryan, and Ryback. I think a better way to go about it is keep Ryback heel, continue his feud with Cena, and give him Heyman as a mouth piece. Ryback's biggest problem are his promos. Heyman will solve that, like Colter solved it for Swagger.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Afer all what Heyman & Punk did to Ryback, you really think Heyman could be his manager ? They cost him the title twice. There is no chance in hell this is going to happen. But the idea to have a mouth piece for Ryback is absolutly a good idea.

I think he'll continue feud with Cena,too soon to end the feud

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    I feel like this would make the Shield look to weak from a stand point that Shield beatdowns have been notorious for leaving guys down. As shown by their beatdowns on Cena, Sheamus, Orton, Ryback, Kane, Bryan, and Ryback. I think a better way to go about it is keep Ryback heel, continue his feud with Cena, and give him Heyman as a mouth piece. Ryback's biggest problem are his promos. Heyman will solve that, like Colter solved it for Swagger.
    I disagree. Do you remember the RAW episode where Stone Cold hunted down every member of DX? Didnt make DX look weak at all. It was a way to separate each member. Right now, the Shield is unstoppable as a trio. Separating each guy out makes Ryback a full fledged face again and sets up a nice retaliation for the Shield against Ryback.