Blog Entries

Elimination Chamber

Haven't yet seen a thread about the next PPV after the Rumble. I'm personally not a fan of this PPV, though I do like the Chamber matches. I just think this event should have a different name.

So I'm posting here to ask who do you think will be in these matches. You also have to assume someone particular wins the Royal Rumble.

So, lets say Christian wins it.

1. Smackdown Chamber Match
    Edge(c) vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Kane vs. Wade Barrett. vs. Big Show vs. Rey Mysterio

Obviously, if Christian wins the Rumble, then Edge is going into Wrestlemania as Champion. Since Christian isn't doing anything, he settles his feud with Alberto Del Rio in a seperate match. (Maybe Del Rio challenges Christian for his title shot)

2. Christian vs. Alberto Del Rio

I don't want to see a Triple Threat of any kind, so I see a clean win for Christian in a good match. Then we get Edge vs. Christian at Wrestlemania

Now we shift over to the RAW side where they will have to find a Number One Contender another way.

3. RAW Chamber Match
    The Miz(c) vs. Randy Orton vs. John Cena vs. CM Punk vs. Triple H vs. Sheamus

I don't think WWE is content with Miz going into their biggest even of the year as WWE Champion. So I see either SuperCena or CM Punk winning this match. (Hope it's Punk) Then we'll get one of them as the Number One Contender and they'll meet in a one-on-one match for the title at Wrestlemania. I don't know where this will leave Orton, but I see Triple H and Sheamus renewing their feud, and The Miz having some kind of match that will feature Lawler and Cole.

I like the Christian idea.

Normal Member
    or sheamus could win title at elim chamber and HHH win the rumble and have there match at mania...again.

It's been said that apparently WWE is very happy with the Miz as the champion. I won't be surprised if he is still the champion at Wrestlemania.

Blog Entries
    If Christian does return in time for the Elimination Chamber PPV, how could he continue his feud with ADR, if they're on different shows? Unless Christian gets mysteriously drafted to Raw, or they just go from show to show without an explanation.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    If Christian does return in time for the Elimination Chamber PPV, how could he continue his feud with ADR, if they're on different shows? Unless Christian gets mysteriously drafted to Raw, or they just go from show to show without an explanation.
    I think Del Rio is still officially Smackdown, theyre just putting him on Raw to hype him for his possible Rumble win.

Blog Entries
    I think Edge and Christian could have a feud very similar to that of the Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels feud from 2002 and 2003. It'll probably go past Wrestlemania and see them feud over the title for a good 6 months.

Well Del Rio won so that tells me that two of your points are wrong. One, that Christian will once again be robbed of a title shot at Mania and two, that with them picking Del Rio to be a "main eventer" they clearly will have no problem putting a guy like The Miz in the spot light as well. Something does tell me that there's going to be some mix up's come EC time though. They need to put people that Del Rio has established a rivalry with in the mix so we could see a few people walk out as WHC. Thus Edge will also be screwed out of a title match at Mania.

On the raw side for EC I don't really know what's gonna happen but I would bet money Miz retains. Call it Riley's interference or everyone knocking themselves out by banging their heads against the chamber while wondering why the Miz is WWE Champion. Either way the WWE title won't change hands. I would love to see a Miz vs. JoMo build up to Mania which is what I thought they were starting a few weeks ago. Come on WWE writers! It's not to late!