Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries
    Raw has actually been very good since Wrestlemania, the only thing that bummed me out was wrestlemania. I have watched for 18 years, and that was the first time I actually had money for a pay-per-view so i bought it, and well, you saw what happened. Otherwise Raw has been awesome, and smackdown has been better for last 3 weeks.

Blog Entries
    what makes me happy:

1) Poetry
    2) A Glass of Scotch
    and of course
    3) my friend baxter here

tumblr_lx6qxg8m0w1qcwbq3.jpg

Good, no holds barred wrestling

Edgy and adult content

...neither of which does the WWE provide anymore.
    The IWC is to TNA what the Republicans are to Obama: No matter how much good they do...as soon as they're shown to be less than perfect, the other claims that they just can't get anything right.

Quote Originally Posted by los conquistador View Post
    what makes me happy:

1) poetry
    2) a glass of scotch
    and of course
    3) my friend baxter here

tumblr_lx6qxg8m0w1qcwbq3.jpg
    dont say what makes u happy in the real world..........i made that mistake

THE ONLY THING I HAVEN'T DONE YET IS DIE AND ITS ME AND MY PLUS ONE AT THE AFTERLIFE

Blog Entries
    Great characters like Daniel Bryan that succeed because they have so much talent and ability to get themselves over...and new classic characters like Bray Wyatt that reminds us there is something old that can be made new and fresh again...and peanut butter...

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by TomJarvis100 View Post
    Variation-Not having the same matches over and over again. Having good main event matches end shows and not lame segments (unless they are really good promos that last 20mins). Having suprises and unpredictable outcomes.(all 3 main events at mania were all so predictable). Good diva fueds that go more than 1 ppv. Not too many squashes unless they make sense. I like stables and factions.Would like to see more fueds with the lower guys and not have them lose every week to main eventers. For example, instead of Jack Swagger vs Zack Ryder and Sheamus vs Heath Slater where which will be both squahes,have Ryder vs Slater (a short match) and Swagger vs Sheamus.Even if they are in different fueds, dont worry about main eventers looking weak,it doesnt matter if they lose 50% of matches if they are already are established.More TV time for younger guys. Another thing, I think Raw was more entertaining when it was 2 hours although I do prefer 3 hours as it is simply just more Raw
    How does a squash match not make sense? I really do think i'm one of the only people on this site who enjoy 95% of the show (In less it's a diva match or squash match) people were bitching about Jericho judging Fan-Dan-Go, like really? Are big names banned from having funny segments?

CM Punk makes me happy. He has been the best thing going in wrestling since the straight edge society. Kane and Daniel Bryan vignettes make me happy. They are possibly the funniest series of promos since Austin/Angle. Dolph Ziggler selling makes me happy. No one is better at getting whooped than Dolph. Anyone with an accent cutting a promo makes me happy. Accents are awesome! The Undertaker makes me happy. He is epic. And yes, I am going to say it here and now: John Cena makes me happy. He might not have the gate, ppv and merch records of an Austin, Hogan, or Rock, but I feel he has carried the ball as "the guy" as good as, if not better than anyone the WWE has ever had. He gives everything he has every time he performs.

John Cena cause he is damn good.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock