Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Oh fine seen as you are all hot and uppidy about it!!

Paige and NXt long storylines with a decent ending.
    he didn't specify what made us happy had to be wrestling related

THE ONLY THING I HAVEN'T DONE YET IS DIE AND ITS ME AND MY PLUS ONE AT THE AFTERLIFE

Quote Originally Posted by lostgerg View Post
    he didn't specify what made us happy had to be wrestling related
    I think thats what he meant though.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    I think thats what he meant though.
    me too.......ah well

THE ONLY THING I HAVEN'T DONE YET IS DIE AND ITS ME AND MY PLUS ONE AT THE AFTERLIFE

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ziggles View Post
    What makes you happy?
    I watch RAW, I'm happy
    I watch Smackdown, I'm happy
    I watch Impact, I'm happy

I'm happy

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    Variation-Not having the same matches over and over again. Having good main event matches end shows and not lame segments (unless they are really good promos that last 20mins). Having suprises and unpredictable outcomes.(all 3 main events at mania were all so predictable). Good diva fueds that go more than 1 ppv. Not too many squashes unless they make sense. I like stables and factions.Would like to see more fueds with the lower guys and not have them lose every week to main eventers. For example, instead of Jack Swagger vs Zack Ryder and Sheamus vs Heath Slater where which will be both squahes,have Ryder vs Slater (a short match) and Swagger vs Sheamus.Even if they are in different fueds, dont worry about main eventers looking weak,it doesnt matter if they lose 50% of matches if they are already are established.More TV time for younger guys. Another thing, I think Raw was more entertaining when it was 2 hours although I do prefer 3 hours as it is simply just more Raw

I'm happy with the way WWE makes promo's, I have always loved them even when they are for matches I couldn't give a shit about. One thing I feel WWE has always been good at.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Blog Entries
    Not getting pulled into other people's opinions of the product or stars. Been watching wrestling as long as I can remember (early 80's). I enjoyed it even when my father bugged me about it being fake. I enjoyed it during the 'downtimes' of the early 90's. I enjoyed it in high school when most were like 'you watch wrestling? Isn't that fake'. I enjoy it more than UFC as I think wrestlers work much harder having matches more than twice a year. I never missed a Raw until I got married. I love wrestling because it's entertaining for different reasons. I love NXT for its old school feel and great matches. Raw is Raw and always will be. Unfortunate I miss a lot of Smackdowns these days. TNA offers something different. And if I can't watch I break out old tapes or play WWE13.

I enjoy wrestling because it has always had a part in my life and always will.

AJ Lee makes me more happy then anything else by far. Other then her other current wrestlers that make me happy are CM Punk, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Kane, Jericho, The Shield, Kaitlyn, (NXT Diva) Sasha Banks, Undertaker, Triple H and there are a few more, but I will stop there.

Screw the Haters, AJ ROCKS!!!

In ring action that involves more than punch, punch, kick, Irish whip, move A, Cover... Repeat with move B, then with move C.

A match with time to get me invested in the action in the ring, not just how much Wrestler X doesn't like Wrestler Y.

A storyline that makes sense and has a decent build. 3 months is usually a minimum as there are plenty of other wrestlers on their rosters to fill in the voids where both wrestlers aren't competing against each other.

Eric Young comedy, Damien Sandow's arrogance, Dirty Heels (Aries/Roode) vs. Bad Influence (minus the Hernandez/Chavo being injected into the feud), Almost any card that has the DragonGate or NJPW names on them, Crowds that are into the experience (even if they aren't into the action in the ring), back and forth matches, Dolph Ziggler's build before they gave him a "run" with the WHC, impressive moves (one of the reasons why I have grown to appreciate Zema Ion; some of his transitions in the 3-way matches have been awesome), James Storm T-Shirts (Save Water; Drink Beer and Beer Hunter), Evan Bourne's Shooting Star Press (Sorry Kidman), Ricardo Rodriguez and Joseph Park facial expressions... Hell, there is a lot to be loved when you appreciate the art and look past what the interwebs tell you is good or not.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Hurtts101 View Post
    I enjoyed it even when my father bugged me about it being fake.
    LOL same thing happens to me, whenever I watch it with anyone, all i can hear in the background is 'what a load of crap' 'fake as hell' and so on and so forth, sp wrestling has moved and is now one of my man cave activities.