Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What makes you happy?

This is a serious question.

What makes you happy?

No matter where I look on the internet all I see is people saying 'this sucks', it seems the only people that can do anything right are Punk, Bryan and Cesaro, why is that? If the whole roster was filled with CM Punks, every match would be the same and you would probably tire of it in a month.

Then people blast people like Ryback for been booked as destroyers, but then also complain when they lose as it makes them look weak...

Part timers like the Rock and Lesnar are blasted, but Jericho and Undertaker are praised...

The shield are praised for doing the same thing week in week out, but Cena is stale...

So i ask what makes you, not the IWC hive mind but you, happy?

Blog Entries
    The Funkasaurus

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Paige and music!

Blog Entries
    The cheap Domino plugs.

Seriously. Until last week, I had no idea how to order a pizza. I now feel my life is complete.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

My missus, pixie lott, chicken and Coors light

THE ONLY THING I HAVEN'T DONE YET IS DIE AND ITS ME AND MY PLUS ONE AT THE AFTERLIFE

Well that went off topic fast...

I'll asumeyou derailed it just because you actually don't know what makes you happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ziggles View Post

I'll asumeyou derailed it just because you actually don't know what makes you happy.
    well i do its above your last post...........

I'm happy with where The Shield is going........the AJ Styles story......so longish storylines that aren't rush make me happy

THE ONLY THING I HAVEN'T DONE YET IS DIE AND ITS ME AND MY PLUS ONE AT THE AFTERLIFE

Originality, well delivered promos, entertaining matches, variety.

The A&8s explaination by Bully Ray
    The Shield
    The wealth of indie talent "infecting" WWE
    Truth Martini
    Paige and Summer Rae

In the end there's a lot I'll moan about in wrestling but I still watch Raw, Impact and Smackdown every week without fail so even the bad bits aren't that‚Äč bad.

Divas to believe in.

Blog Entries
    Quite a few things make me happy. The Shield. Cesaro, Bryan, just being on the roster and making money. I wish those guys the best and though I'm disappointed with his current status, I like that a guy like Cesaro is in WWE, getting paid, and maybe destined to do big things. NXT makes me happy, Rhodes and Sandow are cool.

I had high hopes for this Wrestlemania and it bummed me out, because they chose to wing it on the past instead of looking to the future. But WWE is boiling over with young talented guys and I'm not a cynic: they will get there. It might take a while longer than I'd like, but I'm sure they will get there.

TNA is doing well. I don't like Aces & 8's, but quite a few people do. They're on the road. So all in all I'm quite positive.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ziggles View Post

Oh fine seen as you are all hot and uppidy about it!!

Paige and NXt long storylines with a decent ending.