Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    It's to late for Taker vs Sting since 60% of people watching WWE will be like " Who in the holy fuck is this guy? Why is he facing Taker!?"

It doesn't bother me Sting wears a Tshirt to wrestle. He's one of the those guys who basically can ride his own ticket, especially in that company. People are going to watch Sting because he's Sting. For the American basketball fans, I would draw the comparison between Sting at this point in his career and Michael Jordan when he finished up with the Wizards. Regardless of who invented it, that hold will always be identified with those two guys, although Bret himself admits Sting was using it before him. Its kind of like the diamond cutter and the RKO. Neither of those guys invented the move, but its always most associated with them. And yes, the hold can be applied half ass. Just check out the Rock using it at WM 28.

If this is what bothers you about Sting right now then we have some issues. A t-shirt is no big deal. I mean CM Punk wrestled last year in ER in his t-shirt(not even a WWE t-shirt may I add) and no one had anything to say about that. But, god forbid a 40+ man wrestle in his t-shirt cause we'll throw hissy fizz.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    If this is what bothers you about Sting right now then we have some issues. A t-shirt is no big deal. I mean CM Punk wrestled last year in ER in his t-shirt(not even a WWE t-shirt may I add) and no one had anything to say about that. But, god forbid a 40+ man wrestle in his t-shirt cause we'll throw hissy fizz.
    cm punk and jericho were wearing street cloths in that match.

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Just about every wrestling move seems to have been lifted from someone in Japan or Mexico

That's because the athletes there are more about innovating and the promoters allow them to do so rather than limiting move sets to avoid specific superstars from being injured. Sure, they do not want their men to get hurt, but they also want to display the best possible show they can provide. Another aspect is that the culture of these athletes in the countries is to be more proactive in the ring and worry less about gym work and bulk. A guy like Mason Ryan wouldn't have as many hours clocked into the local 24-hour fitness if he was in Mexico or Japan because they would have him in the ring for 8 hours a day. Wrestling is a lifestyle over there and they dedicate their life to it and not just looking good for the WWE (or any other promotion for that matter).

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone