Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Does it bother anyone....

Does it bother anyone that Sting wrestles in a T-shirt and to make matters worse it seems like he half asses his scorpion death lock....what's up with Sting... I was excited about the possibility of an Undertaker match but now not so much.... What u guys think?

I think its probably better for large screen TVs if we don't have to look at him without the T-shirt cause he's getting older now.

Best way to plug merch, just look at how much liquid it can hold.

I think that Deathlock looked so awful because of the sheer size Morgan's legs, that guys legs are probably up to my freaking chest.

i would understand if he wasn't wrestling the last few years that he wears a t-shirt. but if you are still wrestling stay in shape.

Blog Entries
    Tommy Dreamer wrestles with a t-shirt on and people leave it alone.
    So the guy isn't too keen on showing the viewing public just what over 50 looks like? Works for me, honestly I kinda wish more guys would follow suit. (Lookin at you Ric! Keep your damn shirt on! For god's sake you're Moses's old coach, act like it!)

As far as the deathlock? It's a fucking sharpshooter, just how much ass can one put into it?

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    So the guy isn't too keen on showing the viewing public just what over 50 looks like? Works for me, honestly I kinda wish more guys would follow suit. (Lookin at you Ric! Keep your damn shirt on! For god's sake you're Moses's old coach, act like it!)

As far as the deathlock? It's a fucking sharpshooter, just how much ass can one put into it?
    Best reply so far!!

Bold for win!!

Blog Entries
    Lots of guys wears t-shirts not just Sting, Bully Ray, Devon, Tommy Dreamer as said, the Shield even wear shirts..... Sting have been known even in the later days of WCW to wear a shirt most the way through his matches...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    I've been annoyed by Sting for a while now. I don't understand why he keeps getting this much credit. Don't get me wrong: he should be a Hall of Famer in every hall of fame, it's impressive he can go as he can at his age. But why is he getting another title shot? Would'nt it be better if Morgan got a shot?

I've been puzzled by his reappearances for the last few years. They don't close the feuds, he switches from heel to face with the blink of an eye, and he never really puts a guy over, not completely.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Best reply so far!!

Bold for win!!
    Seriously, every time Ric Flair takes his shirt off, it makes me want to call my lawyer and make sure that my living will is still in effect. That man has the kind of leather on his body that would make Ingrid Newkirk break out in hives. I'm pretty sure that for the last 40 years he didn't tan, he dyed.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Best reply so far!!

Bold for win!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post

Actually and technically speaking it a Death lock!!!! the Scorpion or even Sharpshorter or whatever one choose to call it is no more then a sitting Indian Death Lock!!!!
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???