Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Your Chance

  1. #1

    Your Chance

    Ok so i know there is a lot mixed reaction when it comes to Aces and 8s among wrestling fans so straight to the point.

    Your Head Producer of TNA and you are given up till Bound For Glory to see out the storyline.
    1: Where would you take the storyline from here.
    2: How would you end it at Bound For Glory.

    Faith of the company is in your hands.

  2. #2
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    516
    Blog Entries
    9
    Have the group start cannibalizing itself. Like when D-lo guaranteed he would take care of Kurt Angle. Have people start getting kicked out, you lose you leave. Either have it come down to the Dudleys or have Devon kicked out earlier by Bully in dramatic fashion.

    The more people leave Aces &8s, the more coherent of a story they can tell.

  3. #3
    Build a hero slowly up where they finally rid of aces & eights at BFG. Have some of the more unimportant members get kicked out like garret, knox, D-LO, perhaps anderson. If they do the story too fast, people won't care which is why I think morgan lost to sting. Perhaps AJ or morgan will be built up in the upcoming months. Whoever this hero is, is going to be put over pretty good and could probably run with the belt for a while. I wouldn't mind another austin aries run, that guy is entertaining.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by #BITW View Post
    Build a hero slowly up where they finally rid of aces & eights at BFG. Have some of the more unimportant members get kicked out like garret, knox, D-LO, perhaps anderson. If they do the story too fast, people won't care which is why I think morgan lost to sting. Perhaps AJ or morgan will be built up in the upcoming months. Whoever this hero is, is going to be put over pretty good and could probably run with the belt for a while. I wouldn't mind another austin aries run, that guy is entertaining.
    I agree.I think that is why they made Morgan pass out to Sting rather than tap.Still seeing AJ joining A+8s only to screw Bully out of the title at a later stage.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Saskatchewan, CAN
    Posts
    358
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by HungOver View Post
    I agree.I think that is why they made Morgan pass out to Sting rather than tap.Still seeing AJ joining A+8s only to screw Bully out of the title at a later stage.
    Hasbeen done before. Nothing new. If that's how Matt's gonna be portrayed, they will put him right back to being a muscle head in a tag team again. Nothing new.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Saskatchewan, CAN
    Posts
    358
    Blog Entries
    3
    As&8s attack everyone else to join them. No one joins, so As&8s attack Hogan and hospitalize him for 6-12 months.

    Bully muscles Dixie into giving him power. She gives it to Sting, but Sting gets attacked by Morgan. As&8s take TNA by force in one night.

    Nextweek, Sting returns and calls out Morgan, he tells him that he has no reason to come after him. Morgan tells him he does not care about the As&8s, he just cares about Sting making him pass out and ignoring him as soon as he gets power. As&8s invade the impact zone, covering all entrances fro the arena as Bully & Devon head down to the ring. Morgan looks at Bully and Devon and he backs away and leaves the ring. Bully gets in the face of Sting and warns him that there is a new power in TNA, and that there is nothing he ca do about it. Sting responds by telling him he has all the emergency powers over the company thanks to Dixie, Bully reminds him that he has the numbers to make TNA his own. Sting holds his bat in Bully's face and tell shim he nor his good friend is scared of punk-ass wannabe bikers. Sting says he lost respect for him when he decided to sleep with the boss' daughter to get to the top, and how he does not respect those who do so.

    Bully chuckles and says a puny bat will not stop him, then As&8s start making their way to the ring from all sides of the arena, Sting lets him know he doesn't want to cross the line. Bully shouts, "Tears this piece of crap apart! and leave him for the rats in the dumpster outside in the alley!" Hulk's music hits, Bully & Devon turn to look, just for Sting to nail'em with the bat, Sting holds his ground in the ring, then TNA wrestlers from the locker room rush down from the ramp to protect Sting. Sting stand up on the ring post, as As&8s get cold feet and back up the ramp, outnumbered. Bully holds his wounds and his title with Devon besides him, both getting assisted by the other members, Sting points his bat the Bully as his music hits and he shouts to the fans.

    And that's what I got so far.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by CMBison View Post
    As&8s attack everyone else to join them. No one joins, so As&8s attack Hogan and hospitalize him for 6-12 months.

    Bully muscles Dixie into giving him power. She gives it to Sting, but Sting gets attacked by Morgan. As&8s take TNA by force in one night.

    Nextweek, Sting returns and calls out Morgan, he tells him that he has no reason to come after him. Morgan tells him he does not care about the As&8s, he just cares about Sting making him pass out and ignoring him as soon as he gets power. As&8s invade the impact zone, covering all entrances fro the arena as Bully & Devon head down to the ring. Morgan looks at Bully and Devon and he backs away and leaves the ring. Bully gets in the face of Sting and warns him that there is a new power in TNA, and that there is nothing he ca do about it. Sting responds by telling him he has all the emergency powers over the company thanks to Dixie, Bully reminds him that he has the numbers to make TNA his own. Sting holds his bat in Bully's face and tell shim he nor his good friend is scared of punk-ass wannabe bikers. Sting says he lost respect for him when he decided to sleep with the boss' daughter to get to the top, and how he does not respect those who do so.

    Bully chuckles and says a puny bat will not stop him, then As&8s start making their way to the ring from all sides of the arena, Sting lets him know he doesn't want to cross the line. Bully shouts, "Tears this piece of crap apart! and leave him for the rats in the dumpster outside in the alley!" Hulk's music hits, Bully & Devon turn to look, just for Sting to nail'em with the bat, Sting holds his ground in the ring, then TNA wrestlers from the locker room rush down from the ramp to protect Sting. Sting stand up on the ring post, as As&8s get cold feet and back up the ramp, outnumbered. Bully holds his wounds and his title with Devon besides him, both getting assisted by the other members, Sting points his bat the Bully as his music hits and he shouts to the fans.

    And that's what I got so far.
    NO! LOL Sorry for the capitals,but That thing with Sting kickin all their asses is of one the exact problems they had before, a damn near 60 year old who barely ever wrestles, kickin some mean tough dudes asses, weapon or not, is still ridiculous, and does nothing but hurt A and 8's.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Saskatchewan, CAN
    Posts
    358
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    NO! LOL Sorry for the capitals,but That thing with Sting kickin all their asses is of one the exact problems they had before, a damn near 60 year old who barely ever wrestles, kickin some mean tough dudes asses, weapon or not, is still ridiculous, and does nothing but hurt A and 8's.
    Sorry, I didn;t make myself very clear with this, but only Devon and Bully got hit by the bat, the others were heading towards the ring, Sting was merely readying himself with his trusty bat as the TNA locker room came running to his aide. Mostly faces, due to the heels like Aries, Rhoooo, and everyone else didn't want to help him.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by CMBison View Post
    Sorry, I didn;t make myself very clear with this, but only Devon and Bully got hit by the bat, the others were heading towards the ring, Sting was merely readying himself with his trusty bat as the TNA locker room came running to his aide. Mostly faces, due to the heels like Aries, Rhoooo, and everyone else didn't want to help him.

    Oh, haha, that changes everything. I was halfway wondering what you were REALLY thinking, lol. But still, once more, the rest should not run from one Sting, with one bat.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Saskatchewan, CAN
    Posts
    358
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Oh, haha, that changes everything. I was halfway wondering what you were REALLY thinking, lol. But still, once more, the rest should not run from one Sting, with one bat.
    Well, where I was coming from was, this could be the beginning. Sting's the guy who's standing up to As&8s as Dixie's last resort to give all the power of TNA to. And anything else could happen, like this could be the rise of a few young new stars heading into the spot light.

    Like say, couple weeks go by and Sting challenges As&8s to a team match at the next PPV. Sting's a sore in As&8s side, atleast, that's what he thinks, because Bully has a clear head and sees him as an old fart trying to keep his youth by swinging a bat to gtet punks of his property, and in actuality sees it as a sad attempt at saving TNA from them. They already took out Hogan and now they will take out Sting, 2 old geezers who have nothing left to their legacies, but a woman's pathetic last grasp of straws to protect what little hold she has on owning a wrestling business. So he adds the stipulation of Sting's control over TNA is on the line.

    And ofcourse ABYSS gets involved after Joesph Park gets totally destroyed by Devon, Anderson, & Knux. Sting aligns himself with Kurt & ABYSS against Bully, Devon, Knux, & Anderson in a traditional 8-man war.(Due to AJ getting jumped) Which does not end well for Sting's team, while Kurt and ABYSS battle the interfering members, Sting's left beating up Bully in the corner. Devon's been put through a table by ABYSS earlier, and Anderson gets to his feet as Sting gets the bat as a last line of defense, but takes a pipe into the leg by Anderson, Devon gets back in and puts Sting onto his shoulders, Bully tells Anderson to go up onto the turnbuckle with the bat, Anderson leaps and nails Sting with the bat across the face. Anderson and Devon set up for the 3D, and Bully connects. Pin and As&8s is victorious.

    ABYSS charges the ring, Angles been taken out, ABYSS barely makes it back to the ring and they beat him down.

    As&8s stand tall over the limp carcuses of their enemies. As the PPV goes off air. Tenay is left asking who can stop the bikers and what will come of TNA management?

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.