Next #1 contender

Whoever wins the WWE title match at Extreme Rules Cena or Ryback ( assuming Cena) .. I'm thinking as Rollins and Ambrose carry around the tag team titles they won ( assuming they will) Roman Reigns could be the next in line against either of these guys and would continue a feud for the gold ..

Thoughts .. If not Reigns then who would be next in line against Cena or Ryback ?

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicksnuff17 View Post
    Whoever wins the WWE title match at Extreme Rules Cena or Ryback ( assuming Cena) .. I'm thinking as Rollins and Ambrose carry around the tag team titles they won ( assuming they will) Roman Reigns could be the next in line against either of these guys and would continue a feud for the gold ..

Thoughts .. If not Reigns then who would be next in line against Cena or Ryback ?
    Brad Maddox....

By brad Maddox. I mean Sheamus. When ryback wins, Sheamus should come out and kick him in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Brad Maddox....

By brad Maddox. I mean Sheamus. When ryback wins, Sheamus should come out and kick him in the face.
    I had a feeling someone bring up Brad Maddox as a joke.

Well it all depends on who retains the title at Extreme Rules. If it's Ryback it will most likely be John Cena again, or maybe Sheamus.

If John Cena wins I can see it being Mark Henry, or Roman Reigns. Most likely Ryback again.

I would think with Ambrose getting the singles matches against both Kane and Taker, I see Rollins and Reigns with the tag titles and Ambrose more likely to go for a singles title at this juncture.

Blog Entries
    Well for starters, Cena is definitely retaining at Extreme Rules. Let's get that out of the way straight off.

As for who's next in line, I don't see the Cena vs Ryback feud continuing beyond ER. Also, there's talk that Mark Henry will be going over Sheamus at the ppv. With that in mind, I think we're going to see Henry vs Cena after Extreme Rules.

Given that The Rock was meant to face Cena in a rematch at ER, and that they had to find a quick fix to it all, I was expecting them to go with Henry vs Cena for ER. I was actually a bit surprised that they went for Ryback over Henry given that Henry beat Ryback at Wrestlemania. But eh, I don't really mind. I think Henry vs Cena could be a good feud (match aside), since Henry's mic work since turning heel has been nothing short of excellent.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Hopefully someone new.

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    I would think Mark Henry would be next in line especially if he beats Sheamus. Mark Henry would have earned that given he has beaten Ryback at Mania and Sheamus. Two big wins that would make it easy to say he gets a shot. He is a veteran superstar that can work a good program with Cena to carry him toward a bigger feud down the road, possibly being the lead in feud to who ever Cena will face at Summer Slam.

It is way too early to even discuss anyone from the Shield getting an opportunity at the WWE title. These guys have been around for like 6 months. No one can actually think that would be a good idea at this point right?