Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I'm half tempted to call any HIMYM popshots an instant disqualification.
    Yes, that's like hitting when their back is turned.....entertaining for us, but not really fair

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Yes, that's like hitting when their back is turned.....entertaining for us, but not really fair
    Also entirely too easy.

Put in some effort lads.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Someone bring Daniel Bryan here, the announcers table awaits him.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Well, like I said, Billy, I changed the names cause they didn't want their names dropped. And nothing is being twisted. Can you honestly say, that in the last 6 months, you've come on here,, and been positive? Been a good guy? Been someone worthwhile to chat with? Because if you can, I will be rolling on the floor, splitting my sides from laughter
    Okay. I'll explain this one. Me and Dennis were talking about how Ashley was getting annoyed at my efed character. The context in which I said who cares, clearly is missed here. If the way my character acts towards her character annoys her, the only person who needs to say anything about that is her. It's not an issue that has anything to do with you or Dennis. If Ashley dislikes my character she is very capable f telling me so.

Im sorry you were bought into this but realistically, I didn't bring you up, but explaining the situation was necessary. Sorry Ashley, sorry Denny.

Now have I been a good guy, no Santa clause with your powerful beard, in the last I would say two months I probably have not. Please don't give me coal for Christmas. But if you think you can say you have been any better that's equally laughable.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    The judges are tightlipped so far.....they seem to be taking their job very seriously......*snort*

Bear seems to be keeping a good pace....peppering B Mac with Pot Shots......B Mac seems to be having trouble with something....maybe it's his laces......or garter belt.....

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Okay. I'll explain this one. Me and Dennis were talking about how Ashley was getting annoyed at my efed character. The context in which I said who cares, clearly is missed here. If the way my character acts towards her character annoys her, the only person who needs to say anything about that is her. It's not an issue that has anything to do with you or Dennis. If Ashley dislikes my character she is very capable f telling me so.

Im sorry you were bought into this but realistically, I didn't bring you up, but explaining the situation was necessary. Sorry Ashley, sorry Denny.

Now have I been a good guy, no Santa clause with your powerful beard, in the last I would say two months I probably have not. Please don't give me coal for Christmas. But if you think you can say you have been any better that's equally laughable.
    I fought your character back and everyone seen that, also I just stopped replying once I got bored and lets be honest, I can't give a fuck as there are more important things to care about...

Its fine

I am done with this now

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    The judges are tightlipped so far.....they seem to be taking their job very seriously......*snort*

Bear seems to be keeping a good pace....peppering B Mac with Pot Shots......B Mac seems to be having trouble with something....maybe it's his laces......or garter belt.....
    Great action so far, but this crowd is the equivalent of the WWE's crowd during Divas matches...

Maybe some weed will lighten things up a little.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post

B Mac slips one past the guard......he's a bit distracted by Team Danish kissing in the front row......

Blog Entries
    I'm with Bear, since I agree with him that Billy has been a bit of an ass around the forums in general since he came back form his long break a while back. Hardly ever contributes something of worth really.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    I'm cracking up more at Robstar's "Kid in a candy factory" attitude more than anything. Priceless. And just when the fed section starts to climb back out of the slums of overly butthurtness, we slip ever deeper.

Wait, should I use the words deeper and butthurt in the same sentence? Can I get a ruling on this?