Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    That is actually a pretty cool name.

Dunno why. Just is.
    Thanks. Proper Welsh name that!

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    I'll get back to bear, but I used Tommy's name the same as he used mine. that is all.
    And if it's not too much trouble, please refrain from using it again. You know, privacy and all that. I used your name since I'm pretty sure it's common knowledge that Billy is your name, everybody knows that and calls you that.

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    My opinion of B-Mac? He isn't anywhere near as bad as you're making him out to be.

I think it's pretty damn low of somebody though to have such a problem with somebody over a fucking internet wrestling forum.
    I agree. Reminds me of those youtube vids of nerds getting all angry about the stupidest things.

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    I thought crap like all this was supposed to be done over PMs...
    It is, but it's hard to stop a fire when it's a mod who's essentially fueling it.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    I can't believe a Mod of all people started this thread...I probably should not have said that
    I'm like the only adult here with the guts to put the gloves on the boys and referee a match to clear the air. Fuck pacifists - they get NOTHING done.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    You wanna go kid?

LG Arena, BennyTheBall vs. Eddie- 12 rounds of second city sarcasm and shooting from the hip.
    Boy, you don't have the chops to hang with me. You are years of bitter experience from having mad skills like that.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post

It is, but it's hard to stop a fire when it's a mod who's essentially fueling it.
    I'm sorry Tommy, am I the only one commenting here? Or wait...is that you too, weighing in with your opinion? Or don't you accept your part in this? That nobody forces you to comment, you decided that you needed to add your 2 cents too.....so what about owning up to your own culpability?

Black Ninja!
    Still writing back to bear, but, taking my time. I'm in no real rush.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    And if it's not too much trouble, please refrain from using it again. You know, privacy and all that. I used your name since I'm pretty sure it's common knowledge that Billy is your name, everybody knows that and calls you that.

The problem is, I didn't write my name down and tell people to use it. Someone found my facebook account and started saying my name. I wouldn't have minded having privacy either, but when people use my name because they assume its okay, I'll go right ahead and assume its fine to do the same with them.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Sometimes I feel like I'm in the schoolyard in the efeds....but never more than when those who object to open conflict simply because they can't handle it themselves. Noones asking you to stick around and read it, take sides or comment. Run along little ones. You're up past your bedtime.

Cleansing is at hand!!! Smite them!!! Fack them all!!!!
    Its not that I can't handle it- just feel its pointless and well childish- but whatever

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    I'm sorry Tommy, am I the only one commenting here? Or wait...is that you too, weighing in with your opinion? Or don't you accept your part in this? That nobody forces you to comment, you decided that you needed to add your 2 cents too.....so what about owning up to your own culpability?
    I didn't say that I wasn't fueling this, not by a long chalk since I've commented a few times here as you alluded to.
    But who started this thread? As EHC said, I'm pretty sure I've seen mods saying that they don't want this sort of things being aired in public like this.

Is this thread contributing anything to the site. No, it isn't. It's a waste of space and time and an excuse for people to give their postcount a little boost.

Blog Entries
    Not anymore. Nothing was ever settled in a PM. The best that was ever achieved there was an agreement to tolerate each other until the simmering hatred boiled over inevitably again. This is the New RomeWN!!! We shall have gladatorial contests and orgies daily! Those who don't like it can run away to Lesbos!
    I settle issues in pm's all the time.

I'm a rebel!
    I can't believe a Mod of all people started this thread...I probably should not have said that
    Robstar, I think you should start a thread of all the people who tell you how to do your job correctly. haha
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    And so it goes to show....the backbiting, underhanded nature of efeds. They hide in the shadows of PM's, they lie and say, yeah it's OK I'm over it but then they go and talk shit about it to their buddies and then they act like they don't and their shit doesn't stink. You feel the need to hide your actions because there is no honour to your actions, you know it's something to be ashamed of the way you behave here and you wouldn't dare act like that in real life. Hey you've got a real life beef? Better hide that shit away so it doesn't affect poor little me, I'm so fucking fragile! Don't confront it like an adult whatever you do. Protect your artificial environment at any cost because illusions are so easily broken aren't they?

Welcome to The Virus. There is no cure.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    The problem is, I didn't write my name down and tell people to use it. Someone found my facebook account and started saying my name. I wouldn't have minded having privacy either, but when people use my name because they assume its okay, I'll go right ahead and assume its fine to do the same with them.
    Which is a bit inconsiderate IMO.