Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Bruised? Confused? You starting on me mate?

And oh look! They're rustling their jimmies again!
    *rolls up in swagged out ride*

Oi, you looking for a beat down, man? We got Jelly's back!

~BEST PIPEBOMB OF ALL TIME!~

#SOLIDMICWORK

Blog Entries
    Welcome back to EWN fight night folks.....brought to you by the new Shaz & Akbar movie and Silverghost shampoo - when you want squeaky clean, you shower with Silverghost........

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Okay. I'll explain this one. Me and Dennis were talking about how Ashley was getting annoyed at my efed character. The context in which I said who cares, clearly is missed here. If the way my character acts towards her character annoys her, the only person who needs to say anything about that is her. It's not an issue that has anything to do with you or Dennis. If Ashley dislikes my character she is very capable f telling me so.

Im sorry you were bought into this but realistically, I didn't bring you up, but explaining the situation was necessary. Sorry Ashley, sorry Denny.

Now have I been a good guy, no Santa clause with your powerful beard, in the last I would say two months I probably have not. Please don't give me coal for Christmas. But if you think you can say you have been any better that's equally laughable.
    Fine, how about this, I don't like your character. He is suppose to be in a tag team, and yet he acts like he IS the team. it completely contradicts any of the earlier stuff, and from what I heard, in recent promos, you didn't even do shit because you were too busy.

Last two months? Try longer. The last time I remember you being enjoyable in a conversation was when you first came back and said "bear, I want to come back to efedding". Give it a month, or two at most, and you turned into the worlds largest dick. I'd say probably around Feb. now don't get me wrong, I've had my fair share where in the WWE section, when there is one particular tool, I would join in on a bashing that was in progress, but you, you spout out at the most random things. and half of the time, it's not coming off as productive, it's not coming off as "hey, B-Mc is a decent guy who I wouldn't mind chatting with stuff about', no, it comes off as B-mc has this ego the size of fucking Australia.

But to your point, if i think I can say I have been better, so let me do you a solid. HEre are all of the flaws about myself, that I am aware of. Fill in any that you think I missed.

I'm indecisive. I tend to say things, do the complete opposite, go against what I originally say. Call it impulsive, call it indecisive, call it whatever you want. I'm that way on here, I'm that way in real life, and it bugs the hell out of the fiance.

I'm a HIMYM smark. It's the running joke around this site. My name is synonymous with HIMYM on this site.

Here is the difference between you and me though. In the last 2 months..no..last 6 months...no not even that, I'd say a year, when I've come on here, I've tried to be nice,, I've tried to be productive, I've crossed my T's, and dotted my i's, and done my best to help the growth of this site, whether it be by taking a positive part in other sections like WWE, TNA, Movies and Music, or wherever else besides the efeds. The only instance I can think of where I came off as BIG of a dick as you, is the night I got drunk and made a thread and bashed other people. But guess what, those people forgave me, because unlike you, being a dick isn't in my true nature. So crack all the jokes you want, say whatever the hell you like Billy, when the dices are rolled, yours will always come up as "asshole"

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Now....here's a quick word from our sponsor.....WWE films.....

*Coming to cinemas........the blockbuster mid year buddy comedy........"Shaz & Akbar's Burn One Down-Under!" That's right, Shaz & Akbar are back....and they're still high as kites! And they're not afraid to let everybody - and we mean everybody - know!! And this year....they're heading to the southern hemisphere for some Aussie style antics!!! Starring Akbar as Shaz, Shaz as Akbar, Aloisick as the Prime Minister and Robstar as Daniel walkerin.....it's a MUST see!*
    LOL! Nice, well played.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Fine, how about this, I don't like your character. He is suppose to be in a tag team, and yet he acts like he IS the team. it completely contradicts any of the earlier stuff, and from what I heard, in recent promos, you didn't even do shit because you were too busy.

Last two months? Try longer. The last time I remember you being enjoyable in a conversation was when you first came back and said "bear, I want to come back to efedding". Give it a month, or two at most, and you turned into the worlds largest dick. I'd say probably around Feb. now don't get me wrong, I've had my fair share where in the WWE section, when there is one particular tool, I would join in on a bashing that was in progress, but you, you spout out at the most random things. and half of the time, it's not coming off as productive, it's not coming off as "hey, B-Mc is a decent guy who I wouldn't mind chatting with stuff about', no, it comes off as B-mc has this ego the size of fucking Australia.

But to your point, if i think I can say I have been better, so let me do you a solid. HEre are all of the flaws about myself, that I am aware of. Fill in any that you think I missed.

I'm indecisive. I tend to say things, do the complete opposite, go against what I originally say. Call it impulsive, call it indecisive, call it whatever you want. I'm that way on here, I'm that way in real life, and it bugs the hell out of the fiance.

I'm a HIMYM smark. It's the running joke around this site. My name is synonymous with HIMYM on this site.

Here is the difference between you and me though. In the last 2 months..no..last 6 months...no not even that, I'd say a year, when I've come on here, I've tried to be nice,, I've tried to be productive, I've crossed my T's, and dotted my i's, and done my best to help the growth of this site, whether it be by taking a positive part in other sections like WWE, TNA, Movies and Music, or wherever else besides the efeds. The only instance I can think of where I came off as BIG of a dick as you, is the night I got drunk and made a thread and bashed other people. But guess what, those people forgave me, because unlike you, being a dick isn't in my true nature. So crack all the jokes you want, say whatever the hell you like Billy, when the dices are rolled, yours will always come up as "asshole"
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Someone needs to apply cold water to B-Mac's burned area!

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I'm with Bear, since I agree with him that Billy has been a bit of an ass around the forums in general since he came back form his long break a while back. Hardly ever contributes something of worth really.
    No Worries Carwyn. You're opinion is noted.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    ....You know what Rob?.....

....Yes Rob?....

.....I wonder when this is all said and done if these two.....um men can put their differences to rest and actually BE friends?....

....What? Rob? You might be devastatingly handsome, but are you crazy???......these guys hate each other!.....

....I know that Rob, you bloody intelligent and not so bad looking yourself man! I'm just saying....you know....because.....

....because they're so much alike? I know that you stud......but don't they say opposites attract?.......

.....yeah but you never know.......you never know.....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    No Worries Carwyn. You're opinion is noted.
    Come on B-Mac! Let's hear your next rant!!

what is all this....um... crap?

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Oh snap!

2-0 to Yogi Bear.

B-Mac's next response is going to be the one, I can feel it.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.