Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Oh no doubt, Dusty was terrible on commentary despite being one of the best promo guys ever. His speaking style is just too mumbly and hard to decipher...I find Flair the same. Great promos....when you can understand them.

If they start to hate someone because Jerry likes them. Then there not very good fans of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Oh no doubt, Dusty was terrible on commentary despite being one of the best promo guys ever. His speaking style is just too mumbly and hard to decipher...I find Flair the same. Great promos....when you can understand them.

There are a few that make for great work on the mic but can't handle the headset. It's a hard balance shifted when you go from being entertaining for 3-8 mins versus having to make the better part of 90 mins interesting by your words; Speaks volumes to those like Bobby and other for having the ability to hold their own for as long as they did. As much as people hate Cena, I think he is one of the current stars that would do well on the headset for younger audiences. His jokes, while I might cringe at them, have a unique flavor that captivates those under the age of 12. Outside of him, what other current star would we say could hold that kind of attention from the audience?

CM Punk - Heel commentator
    Miz - However, his facial expressions sell a lot of his work so I am not sure how he'd transition
    Kaz and Daniels - I love Daniels at the table the other week and think he could be a great with a headset; especially as a heel.

I am also curious as to how well HHH would do with the headset. Have him follow the VKM route and give him a year on the headset as an experiment (I HIGHLY doubt this would ever happen) just to see what he could make of himself. And as much shit at Booker caught, I loved his out of the blue comments. He'd make you stop and say "WTF is he talking about" in a way that Dusty did without trying too... BahBAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    I loved Booker on the mic....even if it was for the trainwreck factor. You never knew when.....but one day it would happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I loved Booker on the mic....even if it was for the trainwreck factor. You never knew when.....but one day it would happen.

I was just waiting for the day when Big Show would send someone into the table and Booker would stand up, claiming that they would be comming for him...

DRG hates everyone

Black Ninja!
    TAZ is perfectly Heelish on TNA..

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

TAZ is perfectly Heelish on TNA..

You're not supposed to talk about TNA in the WWE thread... It funnels massive amounts of sand in many manginas when you do.

DRG hates everyone

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    You're not supposed to talk about TNA in the WWE thread... It funnels massive amounts of sand in many manginas when you do.

Apparently that is what I am best at. SO Talk about TAZ it is.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

All I have to say is: How much does that guy weigh?

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    All I have to say is: How much does that guy weigh?

I am waiting for the day he turns purple... Then he'll match one of my favorite scenes from Willy Wonka

DRG hates everyone