Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Nobody gives feedback that is constructive enough for it to be considered a worthwhile exercise. (except Zero, and maybe one or two others) I know I might not give feedback very often but I don't see the point to it when all people do is suck up to each other and say nice things.
    Just read a few of my feedbacks. Also i know for a fact that you are a guy who does honest feedbacks

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    I don't really care for the form, but I have yet to have a better idea.
    usually I just say what I want to say about the show, and leave it at that. and I see no issue there. The form is a convention used to try and get more people to respond, if you got something to say, just say it

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    I don't really care for the form, but I have yet to have a better idea.
    usually I just say what I want to say about the show, and leave it at that. and I see no issue there. The form is a convention used to try and get more people to respond, if you got something to say, just say it
    Exactly, the form is more of an encouragement for people to say something more than anything else. I usually post the form but also tell people that they don't have to use it, and that they're free to give their own review, something which you advocate for example.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

So..

I'm going to say, the Feedback system we use (Which I believe others have chosen to use.) Works great for us. Many people contribute and if they didn't like something, they let us know. If they liked something, they let us know. That's how it should be. If other people want to give feedback in another form like others have done and myself have done time from time then no problem, that's fine with us (WWE Fed creative.) We encourage feedback and we have used it to improve and go off many of times.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    So..

I'm going to say, the Feedback system we use (Which I believe others have chosen to use.) Works great for us. Many people contribute and if they didn't like something, they let us know. If they liked something, they let us know. That's how it should be. If other people want to give feedback in another form like others have done and myself have done time from time then no problem, that's fine with us (WWE Fed creative.) We encourage feedback and we have used it to improve and go off many of times.
    I think the wwe efed was the first to actively use it, but i know i picked it up for icw from you guys, cause I was tired of getting "great show, good show, loved it" I look at the feedback format as a way to hear the good and bad, cause let's be honest, in most shows there is atleast one thing that wasn't good or could be improved on.

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    I think the wwe efed was the first to actively use it, but i know i picked it up for icw from you guys, cause I was tired of getting "great show, good show, loved it" I look at the feedback format as a way to hear the good and bad, cause let's be honest, in most shows there is atleast one thing that wasn't good or could be improved on.
    Yeah exactly man. I think it works well personally and like others have said, as long as you are not getting.. "great show" when you know it's a great show from them because there character won and it's encouraging feedback of some sorts and get's people talking about the show then all good.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

The only negatives I see on a lot of feedback forms is the blatant arse kissing that happens from time to time (lol). Just be honest, constructive and fair, no one's going to get their knickers in a twist because someone isn't happy with something.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    The only negatives I see on a lot of feedback forms is the blatant arse kissing that happens from time to time (lol). Just be honest, constructive and fair, no one's going to get their knickers in a twist because someone isn't happy with something.
    For me personally, The worst is when you see people like the show, because there character won.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

With the ass-kissing that occurs, for me, that's no different from "great show, loved it". But since we've started using the form *the one we use is the one I've created, and to my knowledge, the one other feds used are adapted from it*, we've been getting a lot more constructive feedback. The ass-kissing doesn't get rewarded, neither do they get punished because of it. We don't reward people on their feedback, we ask for feedback to improve the reading entertainment for them.

Really, it's just: You give feedback = the show gets improved = better reading material for you. The feedback form I don't mind if you use it or not, but if you want the shows being top quality, then constructive feedback is necessary.
    ‚Äč

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    For me personally, The worst is when you see people like the show, because there character won.
    I think it's kind of funny when they qualify it like this:

I really enjoyed the show! Was great to see my character win.

It's like someone's saying:

Well.. if my character lost I wouldn't have enjoyed it.

I'll say this though, it's nice to win, it's nice to have a title. But you should be able to appreciate the show regardless of where you stand. Similarly, if you're not pleased with how you're being handled, flag it up in your feedback, or even a PM and thrash out a few ideas to see if you can get what you need.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole