Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Feedback on Feedback

So I decided to make a thread where us efedders get to give our feedback on the feedback form. So to make this brief, here's my pros and cons about the feedback form:

PROS

-Lets creative members know about what they can improve on.
    -Allows user to hear from potentially fair criticism on how to improve their character development and promo.
    -Establishes a sense of community in each efed by relying on a massive collaboration of team effort from each single feedback form that's submitted

CONS

-Some of the sections are pretty superfluous as they don't provide creative or efedders with substantial criticism or ANY criticism.
    -Can hurt people's feelings if criticism is particularly harsh and unfair.

If you guys agree, feel free to let me know or if you have something to say about it, then feel free to say so. The number oen principle that should be respected in the efeds is honesty.

I like the feedback things, though that may be because I'm on creative. It has a good deal of fair points, imo, that outweigh the bad, but some of it I could honestly do without.

Best Debut isn't applicable most of the time so it just sits there, and Best/Favorite Line of commentary just seems to be there as well.

While something like Favorite Moment, doesn't help the writers any, it does provide a small fun thing for people to comment on. Best Match, Best Promo, things you liked/didn't like are good things to have. I will say though, it's fairly easy to get past actually doing one. You can just Copy/Paste someone's already done review, change a thing here or there.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Black Ninja!
    Nobody gives feedback that is constructive enough for it to be considered a worthwhile exercise. (except Zero, and maybe one or two others) I know I might not give feedback very often but I don't see the point to it when all people do is suck up to each other and say nice things.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Nobody gives feedback that is constructive enough for it to be considered a worthwhile exercise. (except Zero, and maybe one or two others) I know I might not give feedback very often but I don't see the point to it when all people do is suck up to each other and say nice things.

Never that. I believe me personally has always been honest because its asked for, Plain and simple. I do understand what you're saying because some people may not critique things for fear of being on creative's bad side.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    [/B]

Never that. I believe me personally has always been honest because its asked for, Plain and simple. I do understand what you're saying because some people may not critique things for fear of being on creative's bad side.
    Okay... You are honest 90% of the time. But you Are still a cunt

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

i think the pros outway the cons. Being on creative its good to know what the readers think yo are doing wrong or could do better. Same with critiques on promos- it pushes me(and others) to improve. And i think the negative reviews that are given are not ment to hurt feelings- they are just giving their opinions. And generally if i see a something pointed out negative in a show i will reread the show and and a lot of times will pretty much agree with it

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    So I decided to make a thread where us efedders get to give our feedback on the feedback form. So to make this brief, here's my pros and cons about the feedback form:

PROS

-Allows user to hear from potentially fair criticism on how to improve their character development and promo.
    -Establishes a sense of community in each efed by relying on a massive collaboration of team effort from each single feedback form that's submitted

CONS

-Some of the sections are pretty superfluous as they don't provide creative or efedders with substantial criticism or ANY criticism.

If you guys agree, feel free to let me know or if you have something to say about it, then feel free to say so. The number oen principle that should be respected in the efeds is honesty.
    Regarding the bolded, which sections do you think contributes to this?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post

PROS

CONS

Allow me to give feedback on your feedback of feedback.

Pretty good, although I feel I'd say "This is just constructive criticism but..." and then say what was wrong and how to improve. I find brutal honesty is the best policy. (It worked for VHX didn't it? ;~

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Allow me to give feedback on your feedback of feedback.

Pretty good, although I feel I'd say "This is just constructive criticism but..." and then say what was wrong and how to improve. I find brutal honesty is the best policy. (It worked for VHX didn't it? ;~
    Is there a like button or a retweet and favorite button on this social networking site?

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Torphy, Asher, Zero to name just a few give very honest and genuine feedback. And I never buy it when people feedback on things just to suck up.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!