Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Here's what boggles me more..

People bitching about The Aces & Eights storyline for being too long. I actually don't think that's the case and foundation for their frustration.
    it's the fact that Aces isn't what they want it to be. If the stable consisted of people they like, it'd be a different story. The storyline has been executed really well, and I do believe that years from now, people will remember the group more than stables of the last few years.
    But, what REALLY gets me, is the fact that John freakin Cena has been headlining EVERY single event, and people STILL sit there and eat their shit! I had given up on TNA before, but constantly putting up with Raw just got me sick of wrestling; until I realized that the company is public, and PG, and I was constantly expecting too much from their product.

TNA in 2010 was a fucking mess, but it all seems to be paying off.

At the end of the day, if fans want wrestling to get better, then help the business. TNA needs a bigger budget for better production, which is their biggest weakness. WWE continues to rule wrestling with their ratings, yet the product is awful. Vince doesn't even have a reason to give a shit, because he knows he has a fan base that "is always going be there" so, what should we do? Watch TNA, even if you don't like it. Hurt Vince's ratings, make him try harder, and help TNA be better. Competition is what is needed for the next golden era. You can't help a local business by shopping a Walmart constantly; Even if that little local business doesn't provide you the best product you'd like to purchase.
    Last edited by AlexWorldOrder; 05-04-2013 at 12:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexWorldOrder View Post
    Here's what boggles me more..

People bitching about The Aces & Eights storyline for being too long. I actually don't think that's the case and foundation for their frustration.
    it's the fact that Aces isn't what they want it to be. If the stable consisted of people they like, it'd be a different story. The storyline has been executed really well, and I do believe that years from now, people will remember the group more than stables of the last few years.
    But, what REALLY gets me, is the fact that John freakin Cena has been headlining EVERY single event, and people STILL sit there and eat their shit! I had given up on TNA before, but constantly putting up with Raw just got me sick of wrestling; until I realized that the company is public, and PG, and I was constantly expecting too much from their product.

TNA in 2010 was a fucking mess, but it all seems to be paying off.

At the end of the day, if fans want wrestling to get better, then help the business. TNA needs a bigger budget for better production, which is their biggest weakness. WWE continues to rule wrestling with their ratings, yet the product is awful. Vince doesn't even have a reason to give a shit, because he knows he has a fan base that "is always going be there" so, what should we do? Watch TNA, even if you don't like it. Hurt Vince's ratings, make him try harder, and help TNA be better. Competition is what is needed for the next golden era. You can't help a local business by shopping a Walmart constantly; Even if that little local business doesn't provide you the best product you'd like to purchase.
    I think TNA fans biggest problem is being like you, worrying too much about the other product.

My biggest obstacle with trying to get more fans watching TNA is the current fans like you who put many potential new fans off with your inability to be subjective about the product and seemingly being more interested in slating the 'other lot.'

Be happy with how TNA are going and put your efforts into that. Try being subjective now and again also, DK Wrestling Saviour used to be unable to be subjective but since he has changed his stance, I tend to find myself more interested in what he has to say and his blogs have been infinitely better since. I'd be more inclined to listen to his reasons why I should give TNA a look (if I was a new fan looking for a new wrestling product) than anything you've come up with because it doesn't come attached with a tirade about the 'other lot.' How about giving it a go, you may surprise yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve's Right Peg of Doom View Post
    I think TNA fans biggest problem is being like you, worrying too much about the other product.

My biggest obstacle with trying to get more fans watching TNA is the current fans like you who put many potential new fans off with your inability to be subjective about the product and seemingly being more interested in slating the 'other lot.'

Be happy with how TNA are going and put your efforts into that. Try being subjective now and again also, DK Wrestling Saviour used to be unable to be subjective but since he has changed his stance, I tend to find myself more interested in what he has to say and his blogs have been infinitely better since. I'd be more inclined to listen to his reasons why I should give TNA a look (if I was a new fan looking for a new wrestling product) than anything you've come up with because it doesn't come attached with a tirade about the 'other lot.' How about giving it a go, you may surprise yourself.
    Its definitely not about that for me. I believe TNA are doing great, but there's always room for improvement. I'm greatful enough to know that I'll be watching a decent wrestling show on Thursday after watching RAW on Mondays.
    I don't really feel like repeating my previous statement, but as I said in my post, both shows need improvement, and the only way to fix that is for fans to turn the tables. TNA can be putting on a great product, but the current ratings aren't going to bring them any success.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
    In closing.....thanks for reading and commenting.

You're welcome.

Out of curiosity, what would make you happy with TNA? They have deleted the Robbie’s and are making a new tag team out of the Bros (who I think the massive stupidity between the two meat heads could be interesting). They replaced Kash after he left with Crimson and he and Gunner will be returning soon to add into the division. Doc and Knux have been using the Double Choke Slam which I would think signifies their unison as a tag team, meaning they will be added into the mix soon. That will be 6 teams in the division with the possibility of adding in Sam Shaw (which impressed me with his improvement at the ONO ppv) and Alex Silva; both Gut Check contestants who you are not happy that they haven’t been featured on Impact. Also, Garrett and Wes (also from GutCheck and has been a regular since before his match) have been tagging but haven’t been going against traditional tag teams; expect that to change soon as well since Taz has been building them up as a pair recently.

Sting vs. Bully Ray is simple; it’s a payoff from a storyline that has been built up for almost a year. Same with Hogan vs. Bully (which is only speculation at this point as Hogan isn’t even cleared, nor expressed a serious desire to get back in the ring); a payoff to a storyline that helps Bully’s credibility and will also help to push whomever takes the belt off of him. Be it AJ (who should NOT make a decision either way for a while as it helps to build the suspense over which direction he is going to go as well as make his “new personality” more believable in that he is doing whatever he wants to do), Storm, Joe, Magnus, Morgan; whoever wins will be the guy who beat the guy (Bully) who took down two of the bigger names in the business.

Yes, Sabin is back in the X-Division, but his promo set it clear; he is out to move up in the company... And he will but with him coming back from two major injuries, it makes sense to put him where HE is comfortable and let him move up when the time is right. Joe and Magnus are being booked poorly right now, I can agree with that. If it was me, I’d have both men going for the TV title to make the belt more interesting, but that could also be seen as a demotion since both were recently in the hunt for the WHC before Bully was named no. 1 contender; would that not upset you if they were using those guys in that division? What I’m trying to say is what I opened up this novel with in the first place; what changes would make you happy with TNA and how could you accomplish that without pulling a Russo and dropping all the current angles for some miraculous new direction, thus giving no payoff for any of the current storylines?
    Last edited by Darkside Ron Garvin; 05-05-2013 at 08:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by AlexWorldOrder View Post

This sums it up nicely.