Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Yea, product is so much better.....NOT!!

Tag division is at its worst without question. X-Division has triple threat matches every single week. It is only about the title. Two guys certainly couldn't have bad blood or hate each other before the big title match. It is just about the damn title. Gut Check is garbage. You have guys on their getting TNA contracts, in yet.....never seen them appear on tv. If these dudes arn't ready for TV.....why are they on my TV screen? Get guys who are ready to be on the roster on my TV. Bully Ray vs Sting is a big dollar match just like it will be in October when he faces Hogan. I'm so pumped for that my brother. What happened to the TV title being defended every week? AJ is making a decision every week to see whose side is he on. Impact comes......no answers time after time. Same two teams arguing every week in the middle of the ring with the same team interrupting them. Fortune is returning? Yes!! Tell me why I want a faction to return. I want to continue to see Daniels ride AJ Styles coattails. When is he going to get off? Genius booking folks.....TNA has never been better. I hope the Hulkster or Sting can take the title off of Bully Ray. I can't imagine telling a WWE fan who doesn't watch TNA to say I'm pumped to see Bully Ray vs Sting or Hulk Hogan on ppv. Who's Bully Ray? Remember Bubba Ray from the Dudleyz? So much for pushing the young guys Hulkster. Sabin back to the same division he helped make famous a decade ago. Way to keep things interesting.....not! The faction according to Bully Ray will be compared to the likes of NWO and DX? Aces & 8s isn't even a top stable in the history of TNA. Joe and Magnus are still booked like garbage. In closing.....thanks for reading and commenting.

Blog Entries
    If you going by ratings, you are wrong.... If you going by opinion, think you need to do a little homework on what you said....

Tag team division is getting more interesting esp the past few weeks... With Bad Influence, Roode & Aries, Hernandez and Chavo, then other teams such as any combination of Aces and 8s Devon & Bully, DoC and Knux, Garrett Bischoff and Wes Brisco, judging by tonight and the past few weeks... Robbie E and Mr Pectacular, then the formation of Gunner and Crimson, then you still have Samoa Joe and Magnus who tag up on occasion... As for the X division the triple threat add to the match, and it all about wins and losses, if you lose you have to earn your way back in to contention...
    Gut Check, it meant for a proving ground, if the guy or girl get chosen, lots that are still green have to train... Thus get sent to OVW to work on your skill mic and ring wise...
    Next let the story unfold, you don't watch the debut show of one show and expect everything to be revealed right then and there... same goes for a movie with sequel, it all long term story-telling.... Lots of TV shows do it soap operas, sitcoms, and etc....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

@HCollins- Sadly, I don't think you will change his mind. I think overall- TNA has a better product- though GutCheck confuses me at times with the people they don't chose. TNA is not perfect, nor is WWE. But I can get through a 2 hr IMPACT- a 3 hr Raw- its a struggle most times

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    If you going by ratings, you are wrong.... If you going by opinion, think you need to do a little homework on what you said....

Tag team division is getting more interesting esp the past few weeks... With Bad Influence, Roode & Aries, Hernandez and Chavo, then other teams such as any combination of Aces and 8s Devon & Bully, DoC and Knux, Garrett Bischoff and Wes Brisco, judging by tonight and the past few weeks... Robbie E and Mr Pectacular, then the formation of Gunner and Crimson, then you still have Samoa Joe and Magnus who tag up on occasion... As for the X division the triple threat add to the match, and it all about wins and losses, if you lose you have to earn your way back in to contention...
    Gut Check, it meant for a proving ground, if the guy or girl get chosen, lots that are still green have to train... Thus get sent to OVW to work on your skill mic and ring wise...
    Next let the story unfold, you don't watch the debut show of one show and expect everything to be revealed right then and there... same goes for a movie with sequel, it all long term story-telling.... Lots of TV shows do it soap operas, sitcoms, and etc....
    You, sir, just made the most sense of anyone I've seen in the TNA side of this forum in a long time.

Blog Entries
    I should also add I make it no secret I'm a big TNA fan since day 1 of the company.... But as much of a TNA fan I am I'm a big wrestling fan... I like the WWE although don't watch Raw like i use to as much, still watch Smackdown and most if not all WWE PPVs... Also no secret I might be one of the biggest NWA fans watching and following several promotions.... Ring of Honor, as well CW from Hollywood, CMLL and many other wrestling companies around the world...

Fact is all of them as much as they are different they are alike..... They want to entertain the fan, with a story, be a big feud that might span several months or year or longer... or new inventive ways to keep the fans watching.... Take Rock and Cena feud started back 2 years ago at Wrestlemania... It was all planned out for the long term, as well as the idea of what other revenue they can get... From tickets, DVD sales and etc... Same for TNA know a Aces and 8s products and eventually a DVD will sale....

Hope I didn't get off topic, but that what I think...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    I think it's a question of taste to be honest. I agree with TheGreatOne mostly, though I can understand where HCollins is coming from. TNA has good wrestling and a lot going for them when they enter the ring. But they emphasize the wrong people and storylines, in my opinion.

If you don't like Aces & Eights - which I don't - it's almost impossible to watch an episode. They're everywhere: in the promo's, recaps, a few matches. I tuned out and won't watch Impact until Taz is off commentary, he annoys me beyond belief and I refuse to be frustrated by my entertainment.

My point: TNA makes a love it or hate it program. There is something to say for that and I wish them well, but I tune out because it's not my thing - pure storylinewise, love to see quite a few guys wrestle.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

so true, when it boils down to it they all are trying to entertain the fans. And they all do in a certain way. But i think WWE cares more about the money out of their fans pockets more thhan the other companies but they are so big, they have a much bigger advertising and merch department. And as i said before, they all have thier faults. Wwe- keeping a lot of midcarders down while the same get the same pushes- even jobbing out Ziggles after he won the World title and Claudios depush. Tna does that too, but not as bad. Wwe- cena winning all feuds, tna- too much hogan etc. And the indies, while great action just dont have the money to compete with the big two production wise(i do not consider that a fault thouugh, they just don't have the backing like wwe and tne)

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

TNA is a really good company...wwe is a legendary company......I like both, but i do enjoy watching TNA the most out of them both because IT IS THE BETTER PRODUCT!!! ....PERIOD!
    MOST EPIC FACE IN PRO WRESTLING OF 2013 LMAO

THIS IS A FACE AFTER HAMMERING SOMEONE ELSE IN THE FACE WITH A HAMMER

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    so true, when it boils down to it they all are trying to entertain the fans. And they all do in a certain way. But i think WWE cares more about the money out of their fans pockets more thhan the other companies but they are so big, they have a much bigger advertising and merch department. And as i said before, they all have thier faults. Wwe- keeping a lot of midcarders down while the same get the same pushes- even jobbing out Ziggles after he won the World title and Claudios depush. Tna does that too, but not as bad. Wwe- cena winning all feuds, tna- too much hogan etc. And the indies, while great action just dont have the money to compete with the big two production wise(i do not consider that a fault thouugh, they just don't have the backing like wwe and tne)
    It's not just the money. People think WWE doesn't care about the fans, but in reality they care about FAMILIES and not internet smarks. WWE is a family wrestling product, so whilst TNA probably appeals to most 18-30 demos because it is "edgier" and that is the reality.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

I'm also a TNA fan from day one. I'll agree the product is not bad, but at the same time its not that good. The whole long term story line could be good, but when does long term become too long and stale. Everything that seems to in the currrent long term plan is revolving around A&8's. Personally for me A&8's should have already ended or least be coming to a end very soon. It just does not look that is going to happen. The x division looks like its getting its form back. I'm just not sold on the 3 way matches. The ref cam needs to go. The tag division has 2 great teams and the current champs. It would be really nice if there were a few make shift teams thrown together ramdomly each week just so we would get somthing different. Gut check it time we start seeing some of these wrestlers on tv. Even if it is as a jobber they need to be seen to give gut check a little meaning. Don't get me started on Ryback Terry. The knockouts in my opinion are the best thing going of all the divisions.

As far as the ratings go I'm turely starting to think the problem is the product. Wrestling has always been about reusing the same old story lines. But you just don't take one of the biggest story lines in wrestling history and try to relive it. You take the bad ones that no one remembers and make them rememberable. If TNA wants the rating up creative needs to get creative.

All that said I still think TNA is the best show out there, but it could just be so much better.