Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Daniel Bryan is the new William Regal.
    Funny you mention that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Funny you mention that.

That's why I said it. I just watched that. Gold.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    That's why I said it. I just watched that. Gold.
    Abso-fucking-lutely brilliant.

D-Bry for WWE champ at some point in the future has to happen.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Hopefully they do. Daniel Bryan is way over with the crowd and when the wwe realize that part time talent isnt gonna last them forever theyre gonna have to *gasp* use the full time talent that they actually have. And right now, in my opinion, Dbryan is probably the most over in the roster

They just made Bryan look strong in a good match with Ryback when I expected them to book him to get squashed. Ryback is turning heel, Bryan is a face, and John Cena is supposedly injured. So if Ryback takes the title at ER and defends it successfully against an injured Cena at Payback, what popular face will he feud with? Could be Orton, could be Sheamus, but it may very well be Daniel Bryan in a great David versus Goliath storyline that could have Daniel Bryan finally taking the WWE title at SummerSlam and then maybe feuding with a heel-turned Randy Orton through Survivor Series.

That's all way too good of an idea for the WWE to do all of it, but some of it could work out.

Blog Entries
    Ha Ha Ha...I love bears! D-Bry is a master and deserves to be where he is...one of the true new superstars to arise in recent years on his own merit and how well he is liked by the people...

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

I think Bryan is THE most over guy in the entire industry, yet the WWE is doing whatever they can to stifle that fan reaction. If they were to allow DB to go back into singles matches, get a WWE Title / Heavyweight Title run, embrace the "Yes" Chants, I think we see massive crowd reactions for him. Similar to what we saw in his Miami post Mania match...