Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Is Daniel Bryan being groomed?

Does anyone else feel like the WWE is grooming Daniel Bryan for a WWE Championship push this summer? He has been looking really strong in his matches as of late. He has one of the most over wrestlers in the WWE right now and pretty good at his promos. Do you guys think the WWE might be thinking of putting the WWE Championship on Bryan?
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Does anyone else feel like the WWE is grooming Daniel Bryan for a WWE Championship push this summer? He has been looking really strong in his matches as of late. He has one of the most over wrestlers in the WWE right now and pretty good at his promos. Do you guys think the WWE might be thinking of putting the WWE Championship on Bryan?
    I would hope and think so- but this is WWE. The push will be Ryback

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

lol, when I initially read the title I thought you were talking about his beard.

Anyway, I really hope he gets a title shot soon but I don't really see it happening. Hope I'm wrong.
    2011 Prediction Contest: 4th, 2012 Prediction Contest: 11th, 2013 Prediction Contest: 4th

Rumor has it that he was initially penciled in to end punks streak... that and with punks recent blow up with management and saying that he's being underused, this coukd very well lead to a wwe title run. Itd be great for not only the company, but the titles prestige. I mean I'm no "indy mark", but lets face it, pound for pound, the guy is the best wrestler on any roster. Not only that but he's so over. He gets some of the biggest pops of every show. Hes a great face and even better heel. Hes a safe decision to put the title on. Hes in a feud with the hottest group in forever (the shield) and not only got to work with but was praised by the undertaker. I apparently love me some d-bry.

Quote Originally Posted by ItswrestlingIwantblood View Post
    lol, when I initially read the title I thought you were talking about his beard.

Anyway, I really hope he gets a title shot soon but I don't really see it happening. Hope I'm wrong.
    Lol..............

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

If there is 1 man on that roster who can bring glory and honor back to the ic title its him

Normal Member
    Quote Originally Posted by walldo 3:16 View Post
    If there is 1 man on that roster who can bring glory and honor back to the ic title its him

IC Title? Him? Really? Really? Really? I like what he is doing with Kane, so far it is funny ... After, hopefully he will go on and get a shot at the WWE championship.

...Match of the year...

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    After Mania I would have liked him feud vs Cena for the WWE Championship, but WWE seems to go with Ryback for now and then Mark Henry. I think Mark Henry will be WWE champ around Summerslam. For Bryan, I would say not before Over The Limit, and perhaps not this year

Blog Entries
    I think it's odds on that Daniel Bryan will eventually get a WWE Championship around his waist. It's just a matter of time.
    As for if it happens this summer, well someone is going to get a big push this summer I feel, who will it be? That remains to be seen, but I think Bryan is definitely in the running to be amongst the names they consider to win the WWE title in the next few months.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Not sure about the US but in the UK 'being groomed' also has darker connotations!