Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V View Post
    All I'm saying is that they could have had Sting get involved in the match ie save Morgan from a A&8 beat down after the match that Morgan was clearly gonna win against Bully, but Bully wins by A&8 Shenanigans instead of having Sting in the actual match. You could have even threw AJ in as a swerve. Sting's storyline would be still relevant, Morgan still looks bas ass and further AJ's storyline.

It possible to lose and still look strong, like Ryback did against Punk. I still think there was no need for Sting to take that spot. That's just me.

Bully could have still taken Sting out of the picture in a non ppv match, like they did recently with Hardy.
    Definitely agree on that. I just want Bully to get Sting out of the picture, period.

Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V View Post
    All I'm saying is that they could have had Sting get involved in the match ie save Morgan from a A&8 beat down after the match that Morgan was clearly gonna win against Bully, but Bully wins by A&8 Shenanigans instead of having Sting in the actual match. You could have even threw AJ in as a swerve. Sting's storyline would be still relevant, Morgan still looks bas ass and further AJ's storyline.

It possible to lose and still look strong, like Ryback did against Punk. I still think there was no need for Sting to take that spot. That's just me.

Bully could have still taken Sting out of the picture in a non ppv match, like they did recently with Hardy.

So you would have rather that the Slammiversary Main Event end with another A&8s run in against Morgan and having Sting save him than to have Bully beat Sting in the ring and they jump him to send him out of the Impact picture for the next few months? I think we see enough run-ins on Impact and I don’t like the idea of paying $35 to see something that I would expect on any given Thursday night.

Yes, it is possible to lose and still look strong; Morgan did that in his loss to Sting. Hell, Sting even sold it by being shocked that he was actually able to make Morgan pass out as Morgan had dominated him most of the match. And yes, they could have had Sting be taken out at an Impact like they built up Corpus Christi against Hardy; but they didn’t have the time for that. They would be working on both setting up a #1 contender in Morgan for Slammi and rush the angle of Bully vs. Sting that has been building since Bully convinced Sting to let him be his partner at BFG. Not having Sting face Bully for the title at a major PPV, only to give it to Morgan seems like a rushed payoff to a story that has been building for over 9 months now.

Plus, it stalls Morgan’s push by giving him this shot; have him lose in some random fashion, only to give him another shot on Impact and have the same result. Morgan won't beat Bully for the title because he isn't saving TNA; if he is to be the "lesser of two evils" to take the belt off of Bully, we need more time to let the angle build before Morgan will take it from Bully. What they are doing is building Morgan and when they do unleash him into a shot at the WHC, he will be a newly crowned one after the PPV because we have had time to see just how vicious the pissed off giant has become. I think long term it will help Morgan, especially if what we are thinking is what comes to pass; AJ takes the belt off of Bully, and Morgan demolishes Styles for the belt. I only wish that AJ isn’t the one to take it off Bully because whoever does seems destined for a transitional reign as Hardy was, but I don’t see enough Faces in TNA to handle rebounding from a that the way Styles can. It just seems fruitless with Styles’ recent changes in personality.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Just watched it now and I was confused as hell, why have Sting win, I get it that Sting will probably draw more than Morgan, all i can hope is that something happens about the KO call and it gets reversed, and makes a three way, with Bully Pinning Sting than Morgan VS Bully and BFG.

Since I only noticed Hebner raise Morgan's hand twice, when I'm pretty sure your supposed to do it three times.

In all honest what has Morgan done that makes him main event or world title material?

Quote Originally Posted by body slam View Post
    In all honest what has Morgan done that makes him main event or world title material?
    Morgan in 2012: Defended Tag titles with Crimson in two PPV matches (one win and one lost), failed to recapture, defeated the Robbies, failed to recapture the titles again, turned on Crimson, lost to Crimson in a steel cage, was beaten up by Bully Ray before leaving. Since returning - making surprise attacks, making accusations against Hogan, defeated Doug Williams, lost to Chavo and Hernandez twice, attack Jeff Hardy (which didn't lead to a match), attacked and defeated Joseph Parks, and offer his services to Hogan.

Sting in 2012 has: Defeated Roode and Bully in tag matches, lost to Roode, took a few months off, defeated Roode, lost to Roode again, got attacked by Aces and Eights twice, lost to Aces and Eights in a tag match (with Bully), defeated Devon by DQ, more months off, saved Angle and Joe, defeated Mike Knox, defeated DOC, defeated Devon and Doc in a tables match (with Bully), lead a team to defeat Aces and Eights, and defeated Matt Morgan.

Statistic wise: Sting is 54 years old and has shown to be able to take down three Aces &Eights members. Morgan is younger, stronger, and has shown to not give up against Sting. So in theory, he could take out the entire group.

Storyline wise: Sting has numerously tried and failed to destroy Aces & Eights. Even when he wins, he fails to do the job he was sent to do. Morgan not only has a fresh outlook against Aces & Eights (not been attacked by them at all), he also has a bad blood opportunity against Bully who took him out. Morgan has a better Heath Joker moment than Sting (if you're good at something, don't do it for free).

The only real thing going for Sting is name recognition as Morgan has a storyline beef with Bully as much as Sting (but was never explored). And if they really want to have a recognized name to go against Bully but still be able to put on a decent match, why not a certain bald guy who not only has bad blood with A&E but also won Gold Medals?

What I've seem Morgan do since his return is team with Joey Ryan, beat Park, and talk. He's being put in some what of a savior role, but there has been little build up. And for some ungodly reason Ryback Terry is getting pushed to be the moster not Morgan.

Quote Originally Posted by body slam View Post
    What I've seem Morgan do since his return is team with Joey Ryan, beat Park, and talk. He's being put in some what of a savior role, but there has been little build up. And for some ungodly reason Ryback Terry is getting pushed to be the moster not Morgan.
    There is someone to blame for the lack of a Morgan push. Could be TNA for not seeing a golden opportunity. Could be Sting wanting to be in the spotlight again. Who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by Double G View Post
    I will keep watching, no doubt about that; and I really hope they still go with Morgan one way or the other but another story I can see unfolding is that AJ Styles joins the A&8's next week, has a Slammiversary match with Kurt Angle and wins in a heelish way, becomes more and more important to the A&8's and then BANG, screws over Bully Ray for the WHC-belt (maybe when they wanna put the ultimate insult to Hogan by screwing a main event with a finger of doom LOL); making AJ Styles the golden boy again; stating THAT was the plan all along and Morgan was just the diversion...
    Match between Angle and Styles has been set...

Blog Entries
    I think the biggest thing much like they did with James Storm last year they will build up Matt Morgan in the BFG series...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Double G View Post
    Match between Angle and Styles has been set...
    How it looking, looks like that going to change.... I guess we'll find out this week??? maybe someone is going be added to the match??
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???