Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sting - Matt Morgan - TNA

For over 20 years I have been watching wrestling. For over a decade I have been into the background stories and politics. For more than 5 years I have been watching TNA and WWE every week, every episode and when I got into the storylines and wrestling ability at the Impact zone against the allmighty burier Cena at that time, I looked more forward to another episode of TNA than RAW; but the last couple of weeks they are dropping the ball BIG TIME !

This week they got me that itchy feeling again; A number 1 contender match between Sting and Morgan, and although that in the back of my head I knew Sting vs Bully at Slammiversary would be the bigger draw, I rallied for Sting putting Morgan over, shake hands and stand off an obvious Aces & Eights run in... HOW MUCH LONGER ARE YOU GONNA BURY YOUR TALENT LIKE THIS? This is directly to the management : your ratings stay the same, your on the road is a success, your PPV buys can only go up, not just by the main event, but also by building your up and under-card; not use them as jobbers and fillings for on air time... For god sake, you have Eric Young come back against the A&8's, a golden opportunity to build him as the amazing X-division wrestler he used to be (not a comedian with underpaints) and he is nowhere to be seen ???

PS. : I love your 3 team tag division for the moment, but that will also need some fresh faces soon...

I miss the serious Eric Young. He was always a great talent. As for Matt Morgan going over Sting? I agree. I wanted Matt Morgan to go over Sting too.
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    L E A V E.
    ​

This can only end with Hogan vs Ray at BFG.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

But it's not like he buried Morgan. They showed he wasn't just some normal guy and didn't tap out but instead passing out. Showing that he won't go down to anyone if he is ever "down-and-out". I still think Morgan can have a chance to take the title with Bully.

Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    But it's not like he buried Morgan. They showed he wasn't just some normal guy and didn't tap out but instead passing out. Showing that he won't go down to anyone if he is ever "down-and-out". I still think Morgan can have a chance to take the title with Bully.
    Irrelevant.

It's 2013. Sting should not be in the Main Event.

It was reported they are building up a hero slowly to take down aces & eights so of course if morgan won then lost against bully it would make him look weak but making him pass out in the scorpion death lock makes him look tough. Give it time, I'm sure we will see the hero take on bully at the ppv after slammiversary.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Irrelevant.

It's 2013. Sting should not be in the Main Event.
    Maybe it's because I watched the Mick Foley "For all Mankind" DVD yesterday, but I agree. When you negotiate one year contracts en you're over 50 years old, you're an icon, a legend, you've done it all.. right there is the time to pass the "so called" torch.. This week was a golden opportunity to put someone on the map (Matt Morgan), just as Foley did with Randy Orton...

Quote Originally Posted by #BITW View Post
    It was reported they are building up a hero slowly to take down aces & eights so of course if morgan won then lost against bully it would make him look weak but making him pass out in the scorpion death lock makes him look tough. Give it time, I'm sure we will see the hero take on bully at the ppv after slammiversary.
    They've had plenty of time since the last PPV to build up someone.

There's no excuse in the world to validate their decision to go with Sting.

Quote Originally Posted by Double G View Post
    Maybe it's because I watched the Mick Foley "For all Mankind" DVD yesterday, but I agree. When you negotiate one year contracts en you're over 50 years old, you're an icon, a legend, you've done it all.. right there is the time to pass the "so called" torch.. This week was a golden opportunity to put someone on the map (Matt Morgan), just as Foley did with Randy Orton...
    Sting has his place as a feature attraction. Nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by #BITW View Post
    I will keep watching, no doubt about that; and I really hope they still go with Morgan one way or the other but another story I can see unfolding is that AJ Styles joins the A&8's next week, has a Slammiversary match with Kurt Angle and wins in a heelish way, becomes more and more important to the A&8's and then BANG, screws over Bully Ray for the WHC-belt (maybe when they wanna put the ultimate insult to Hogan by screwing a main event with a finger of doom LOL); making AJ Styles the golden boy again; stating THAT was the plan all along and Morgan was just the diversion...