Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    The fact that Undertaker himself has been quoted as saying he wants to face Lesnar?
    I'd rather see that than UT vs Cena. Just keep Cena in a title match at WM. Cena doesn't need a match with him and if the streak was ever broken- it really should not be by Cena. They should keep the streak alive until he retires or at least have it ended by an up and comer who deserves that extra push. I still think the first will happen though- least hope it does.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by ice man View Post
    yes I think wwe will put cena against the undertaker as brock vs the rock will prob be for the title,and cena is very like hhh all about himself and buries other talent by the comments he makes about them and the stories going on about him getting jelous of other talents,he is a good wrestler but way over rated i liked his doctor of thuganomics gimic Imsick of him hogging the limelight he had his time won them all his ego is so big he will want to beat him,and if the match goes ahead he will win .there is 2 wrestlers who could face him that would be the only ones deserving of ending the streak be kurt angle or stone cold steve austin,I would love to see angle against him.
    Oh please tell me how many superstars have talked bad about Cena? Actually, I'll give you the answer to that. All the hot head wrestlers who believed into their own hype and then got fired. So, your little thing about the comments from other superstars doesn't hold much weight now does it.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    I think Taker vs Cena would be a good match. Preferably with the title on the line. Have it be a title vs career match.... The streak would be in the balance. If they wanted to end his career after that match he could leave the champion. If anyone deserves to leave on top it's the deadman.
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Oh please tell me how many superstars have talked bad about Cena? Actually, I'll give you the answer to that. All the hot head wrestlers who believed into their own hype and then got fired. So, your little thing about the comments from other superstars doesn't hold much weight now does it.

Did I just see TTC own someone. Mark this on the calender boys!
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    And really, its all hearsay anyways. One should not take all the read on wrestling dirt sheets to heart. Unless I see ???????? on TV or a youtube video talking bad about him- thats different- and still its just an opinion

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I think Taker vs Cena would be a good match. Preferably with the title on the line. Have it be a title vs career match.... The streak would be in the balance. If they wanted to end his career after that match he could leave the champion. If anyone deserves to leave on top it's the deadman.

Did I just see TTC own someone. Mark this on the calender boys!
    I just wish they would book it a year in advance- if it were Cena v UT- I def would not go to WM- but another better matchup- maybe. But WWE is going to do what they always do- book WM in the month leading up to it. Why waste my money on something like that?

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    At this time, the Undertaker is scheduled to get surgery on his right shoulder and his left hip. The Undertaker has told Vince McMahon that he will be at WrestleMania XXX, and that he has ideas for the event. A member of the writing team had the following to say about the situation…

"Taker would like to work with either John Cena or Brock Lesnar. Taker also has some ideas regarding The Shield. The whole scenario on Smackdown played out great, and Taker sees big money in those three."

yes a dirt sheet article is credible... it probably changed by the next day...
    but as for the OT... no thanks :/

Don't mind the match at all as long as Cena doesn't end the streak, that should remain unbroken unless UnderTaker fancies giving an up and coming guy a huge push. Maybe the likes of Ambrose, Rollins etc. Cena doesn't need to add the streak to his already very lengthy career CV.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan McQueen View Post
    Basically, this is a thread about a potential John Cena/Undertaker feud for WrestleMania 30.

1: Could you see John Cena ending the streak?
    2: Will it be The Undertaker's final match?
    3: Do you see it being a good main event?
    1. No chance in hell.
    2. IMO, yes, it will be.
    3. It won't be as good as Taker vs HHH or HBK, but it's the streak match. That match is always a good one.

He already specified at a signing he wants Brock next year.

1) The streak will never end, that chat needs to stop. Vince would have ended it long ago, now Vince knows it is a draw in factor for fans to watch Taker continue the streak. The streak is good for business, the streak is the only thing in WWE that has not changed.

2) I doubt it, although these up coming years of Wrestlemaina will be interesting to see how they handle his matches. I can see matches going shorter times with a little less beat down on Taker.

3) For some reason I don't see Cena vs Taker as a good main event. I mean I'm sure it will be a nice one to watch, but I just don't see it being a blow out.