Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What If.....

Blog Entries

What If.....

What if the shield disbanded, or got buried? How would most people react to it? The casual fans, contrary to what most internet fans, including myself would say, they are the real fans, the ones who pay for ppv's, live events, and buy all of the merchandise. The casual fans would see it as a good thing, such as the defeat of the Nexus. The internet fans would hate it 100%, we would all make threats of rioting, never watching again, or booing John Cena even more, even if he wasn't even close to being involved with the disbandment, or burial. I for one would be mad, but wouldn't really freak out. It would just give them a chance to jumpstart their single's careers. Seth Rollins in my opinion is my favorite of the three, and he could make it world heavyweight champion within a year and a half or so. Roman Reigns could make it to world title within 5 years, i mean get real everyone, I know he's big, and Vince likes big, but most big guys, don't win the title to late in their career, or they only get one short reign with it(you see what i did their, short REIGN, and Roman Reigns). Dean Ambrose would be only one to get wwe championship, and he would also likely get world heavyweight championship. He is the face of the group, has the insane Joker look, and mannerisms. He has the demented personality, great mic skills, and has IT factor, maybe even a little too much of it. The shield dismembering isn't really a bad thing, it just opens the door for three new main eventers with a certain amount of years.

It's a given that the shield will disband at some point, but I would rather them crumble and defeat themselves, rather than get buried, by one of the usual suspects.

Have them all named as number one contenders at the fatal four way PPV, if they are even doing that this year, have them formulate a plan for a certain one of them to get the win, but at the last minute in the match someone rolls up the guy who was supposed to get the win, or just blatantly have them fail in the plan and all blame each other.

For me they need to do something different, they have been doing the same thing week in week out since Survivor Series, I'd prefer them to stay together until early next year, but if they don't mix it up a bit then they'll be stale as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by HellDemon102094 View Post
    What if the shield disbanded, or got buried? How would most people react to it? The casual fans, contrary to what most internet fans, including myself would say, they are the real fans, the ones who pay for ppv's, live events, and buy all of the merchandise. The casual fans would see it as a good thing, such as the defeat of the Nexus. The internet fans would hate it 100%, we would all make threats of rioting, never watching again, or booing John Cena even more, even if he wasn't even close to being involved with the disbandment, or burial. I for one would be mad, but wouldn't really freak out. It would just give them a chance to jumpstart their single's careers.

Seth Rollins in my opinion is my favorite of the three, and he could make it world heavyweight champion within a year and a half or so. Roman Reigns could make it to world title within 5 years, i mean get real everyone, I know he's big, and Vince likes big, but most big guys, don't win the title to late in their career, or they only get one short reign with it(you see what i did their, short REIGN, and Roman Reigns). Dean Ambrose would be only one to get wwe championship, and he would also likely get world heavyweight championship. He is the face of the group, has the insane Joker look, and mannerisms. He has the demented personality, great mic skills, and has IT factor, maybe even a little too much of it. The shield dismembering isn't really a bad thing, it just opens the door for three new main eventers with a certain amount of years.
    Much better like that

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Like many similar factions of the past the idea that more members (not too many or too quickly) can be introduced to help the Shield storyline progress and grow stems more from how the group as a entity on it own can be used many years on down the road to not only help introduce new superstars to the roster and give them a ready made chance, a vehicle if you will, to shine...sure the founding members here are considered the "hounds of justice" but fundamentally here there is a chance to make the group the star maker rather than the other way around...later as some members come and go so too do opportunities to build even more interesting stories and possible matches...eventually every faction does seem to run its course like anything but maybe there is a opportunity here to do more than even the WWE realizes now...

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

I wouldn't care one way or the other. I don't feel a bunch of rookies dominating all the top guys really does a whole lot. Maybe they'll be good as singles competitors but of course it's a Wait and See thing, since they cannot really do much without the gang attack mentality.

If they are to disband, I'd love to see it start from a loss to 3MB...some kind of quick roll up fluky win by Slater over Reigns or something. It can slowly implode from there. But it would have to be in a 6 man tag situation. They can destroy 3MB after that but that weak tarnish on the record can kick start 3MB getting a face turn and maybe some popularity...and also the break up of The Shield without them looking weak.

Blog Entries
    Yeah there is only so many triple power bombs and three-men beat downs you can get away with before you realize there needs to be something more to push things along...

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

i've been reading a lot of blogs and discussion boards on various sites about the shield. everyone seems adamant that they are going to split and when they do ... yadda yadda yadda.

the shield have a lot of gas left in the tank. trust me. they are going to be around for a couple of years minimum. they wont fail within a year like the nexus. they will around as long as evolution at a minimum. maybe they could last longer than DX and the Horsemen.

we are going to see a hell of a lot of twists and turns over the coming year or so. maybe they are revealed to alligned with heyman, punk and lesner. then heyman uses the 5 of them to take over the wwe.

what ever happens, they will NOT be splitting up anytime soon. and when they do, they will crumble from within.

Has to split eventually unless it goes all nWo were it becomes shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Has to split eventually unless it goes all nWo were it becomes shit.
    The Shield(c) vs BOD at Summerslam

Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    I wouldn't care one way or the other. I don't feel a bunch of rookies dominating all the top guys really does a whole lot. Maybe they'll be good as singles competitors but of course it's a Wait and See thing, since they cannot really do much without the gang attack mentality.

If they are to disband, I'd love to see it start from a loss to 3MB...some kind of quick roll up fluky win by Slater over Reigns or something. It can slowly implode from there. But it would have to be in a 6 man tag situation. They can destroy 3MB after that but that weak tarnish on the record can kick start 3MB getting a face turn and maybe some popularity...and also the break up of The Shield without them looking weak.
    Rookies? lol

But yeah, they will split up sometime in the future- I just hope they do it before things get stale

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young