Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 39 of 39

Thread: Fighting.

  1. #31
    Super Member clrj3514's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,470
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I know this is off point but I'm curious to know how you're still a super member when you've gotten over 1,200 posts. Weird
    I'm a Christian & I don't like the "God" status so I had Frank change it back for me.
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

    "The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA


  2. #32
    The Trinity Poot-Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by clrj3514 View Post
    I'm a Christian & I don't like the "God" status so I had Frank change it back for me.
    I'm a Christian too dude so I understand why you made the decision. I've never much cared for being a God on this site but I always just looked at it like this; I know Ric Flair's not "God" but he calls himself the Wrestling God. As long as I know who the big guy is, and know I'm most definitely not him, I just tolerate it until I can bump up.

  3. #33
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,558
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I'm a Christian too dude so I understand why you made the decision. I've never much cared for being a God on this site but I always just looked at it like this; I know Ric Flair's not "God" but he calls himself the Wrestling God. As long as I know who the big guy is, and know I'm most definitely not him, I just tolerate it until I can bump up.
    I see his point as well but as long as you're not putting yourself like God or worshipping another God you're good on Commandment 1
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  4. #34
    Super Member clrj3514's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,470
    I understand fellas. It just kept bugging me so I asked to have it change.
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

    "The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA


  5. #35
    These topics are usually good for bringing out the resident 10 men.

  6. #36
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,260
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Worlddsttaarrrrrrrr!

  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve's Right Peg of Doom View Post
    These topics are usually good for bringing out the resident 10 men.
    I go for the biggest one, as ya do!

  8. #38
    The Trinity NiallF96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    I'm a 6'5 Cage Fighter, and I keep a record of all my fights (official and unofficial) My record.....357.5-0. All by knockout. Within 30 seconds. In 1 hit. I once knocked out some dude called Tyson, and another called Kimbo Slice. Those were street fights, I took Tyson down with a People's Elbow, after all the usual theatrics.




     
    Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

    Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

    Head of IWA Chaos

    Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

    Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????



     


  9. #39
    Super Member clrj3514's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,470
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    I'm a 6'5 Cage Fighter, and I keep a record of all my fights (official and unofficial) My record.....357.5-0. All by knockout. Within 30 seconds. In 1 hit. I once knocked out some dude called Tyson, and another called Kimbo Slice. Those were street fights, I took Tyson down with a People's Elbow, after all the usual theatrics.
    I'm a little scared.
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

    "The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA


  10. #40
    The Trinity NiallF96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by clrj3514 View Post
    I'm a little scared.
    It's OK, you be good to me, I won't break out my patented Kim-ura-tool Lock.




     
    Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

    Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

    Head of IWA Chaos

    Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

    Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????



     


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.