Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fighting.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Damn your like the opposite of me, have you ever got like seriously injured in a fight. I mean 70 fights you were to bound to have gotten hurt at point or another.
    Of course. I ended up in the hospital after being jumped by about 4 black guys. I ended up taking knives to school a couple days later, put them in my hands like Wolverine claws and tried to go after them. I got suspended of course. There was also another time I was getting off the school bus and literally got hit with a 2x4 with nails in it because I kicked this one dudes ass a couple days before that and he was pissed. Fun times.
    ]

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Haha, nice idea for a thread

Um, yeah, I've been in quite a few "fights". Got the broken nose to prove it. How the broken nose happened was probably the result of of me never ducking, but the last straw for my poor hooter was a bottle in the face, flat end first.

The story goes like this...

Before I became the honest blue collar worker I am today, I was a naughty boy to say the least, and was a bit of a regular at most of the sleazy nightclubs in my area. Well, one night I was in my preferred nightclub -a place called Havanas, or, H-Town as me an my fellow ruffians used to refer to it as- and, while minding my own business walking through the crowd of drunks and addicts, this hot looking chick came out of nowhere and set the back of this Australian guys mullet/rat tail-thing on fire. The back of his head went up in flames for a brief second, and he spun around and the first person he saw was me, as the bitch swiftly disappeared into crowd never to be seen again. Straight away he thought I was the culprit and smashed me in the face with his bottle of beer. Seeing as I had a cigarette in one hand and a glass of Vodka, Soda, and freshly squeezed lime (bitter drink for a bitter guy) in the other, I had no way of defending myself and my nose sort of went splat. It didn't really bleed much, and it was only a couple days later when I caught a glimpse of my side profile that I actually noticed how broken it really was. Not good, but it does add a certain tough look to my otherwise boyish good looks

I know that doesn't sound like much of a fight, but, lets just say that the fella never got off lightly, and the only reason I knew he was Australian was because he was kinda screaming at me to stop stomping on him while he was on the floor, after we got thrown out of the club that is. After the aforementioned cheap shot with a bottle the guy got dragged down to the floor by his dusty looking t-shirt and hurt bad until an elephant of a bouncer dragged me off and I ended up getting thrown head first through the entrance/exit (causing a nice little busted open eyebrow.).

On the night the dude definitely came off worse, but I'm the poor sap who's been walking around with flat nose like I've had some sort of illustrious boxing career.

There was also that one time I spent in "the nick" for a few nights for kinda flipping out on a loud mouthed housemate who wouldn't believe me when I said "SHUT YOUR FACKIN' NOISE OR THE NEXT THING YOU'RE GONNA DO IS WAKE UP AND IT'LL BE NEXT THURSDAY!", but that was certainly one of my more shameful moments--in-fact, that night was the catalyst for the turn around into overall nature, and probably the first real step in me becoming the caring and decent person I pride myself on being today. Still a bit of a grumpy bastard at times, but generally I try to stay upbeat an positive about every aspect of life. Fuck being Mr Angry, it's definitely not for me.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

#FreeBodom

Blog Entries
    Always have been the goody toe shoes I am. But one time actually 7 years ago yesterday to be exact. I was a Freshmen in high school and we were finishing up the year and all. A friend of mine and I were in class and he and I somehow got into an argument when he called me a "fucking spic" and at that point I snapped, I also had some issues at home too my mom had hit me for the final time that past weekend for stealing my uncle's cellphone, and I went over and hit the kid he got up and came after me and we started to fight but the teacher broke it up. We had another class together later and I got stupid and said to him "don't make me get MS13" and stupid shit like that. He went to the office and a few days later I was sitting in the principle's office about this. I explained myself I never knew anybody in MS13 and well he called my mom. My mom was disappointed in me and he also called the kids mom and the asshole of a principle wanted to suspend me but not the other kid even though we were both in the fight. The other kids mom told them not to suspend me and instead I had to write some bullshit paper and got in school detention.
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

Blog Entries
    Being from the South, two things we always do here is drink beer and fight. I've been in more fights than I can possibly remember over the years, and I've won every one of them...but one. Let me preach on it.

I was a Senior in high school, already commited to the Marine Corps and it was in April, just a month or so shy of my graduation. I had went to a Keg party at my friend's house on Friday night and commenced to getting completely and utter butthoused.

Well there was a chick there named Jackie that I had been trying to bone for the better part of 3 years, but she had always had a boyfriend and didn't want to cheat on him. Well on this fateful night they had gotten into an argument and broke up and my drunk ass used this as an oppurtunity to try and get a little nookie. I came up to her, started getting my mack on, and she melted like butter to a hot knife.

I take her off the side, into the middle of this field and we start making out. I get her pants off, get mine off, and just as soon as I'm about to do "the deed" I hear "HEY WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" I stand up, pull my pants up, and proclaim at the top of my lungs "WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT TO BE DOING!"

Well I know what you're thinking here, it's got to be the boyfriend right? Wrong. It was this chick's daddy, who was all of 6'5 260 lbs of solid muscle. He also was a cop.....yeah...a cop. Like any dad, he saw some drunk redneck boy trying to hump his daughter and got pissy and well like any good drunk redneck boy I had some idiot trying to keep me from fucking a fine chick and I got pissy as well lol.

Long story short he swung at me, I dodged and hit him square in the nose and he went down. He got up, swung at me, I dodged and hit him again. He went down again. I'm thinking to myself this fight is in the bag so I get cocky and start telling him to get up and get the fuck outta here. Well apparently those two punches was just enough to wake him up because for the next 10 minutes, this dude beat me from one side of this field to the other. Broke my nose, blacked both eyes, busted my lips, busted ribs. More importantly than all of that...I never did get to fuck that chick. :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Being from the South, two things we always do here is drink beer and fight. I've been in more fights than I can possibly remember over the years, and I've won every one of them...but one. Let me preach on it.

I was a Senior in high school, already commited to the Marine Corps and it was in April, just a month or so shy of my graduation. I had went to a Keg party at my friend's house on Friday night and commenced to getting completely and utter butthoused.

Well there was a chick there named Jackie that I had been trying to bone for the better part of 3 years, but she had always had a boyfriend and didn't want to cheat on him. Well on this fateful night they had gotten into an argument and broke up and my drunk ass used this as an oppurtunity to try and get a little nookie. I came up to her, started getting my mack on, and she melted like butter to a hot knife.

I take her off the side, into the middle of this field and we start making out. I get her pants off, get mine off, and just as soon as I'm about to do "the deed" I hear "HEY WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" I stand up, pull my pants up, and proclaim at the top of my lungs "WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT TO BE DOING!"

Well I know what you're thinking here, it's got to be the boyfriend right? Wrong. It was this chick's daddy, who was all of 6'5 260 lbs of solid muscle. He also was a cop.....yeah...a cop. Like any dad, he saw some drunk redneck boy trying to hump his daughter and got pissy and well like any good drunk redneck boy I had some idiot trying to keep me from fucking a fine chick and I got pissy as well lol.

Long story short he swung at me, I dodged and hit him square in the nose and he went down. He got up, swung at me, I dodged and hit him again. He went down again. I'm thinking to myself this fight is in the bag so I get cocky and start telling him to get up and get the fuck outta here. Well apparently those two punches was just enough to wake him up because for the next 10 minutes, this dude beat me from one side of this field to the other. Broke my nose, blacked both eyes, busted my lips, busted ribs. More importantly than all of that...I never did get to fuck that chick. :'(
    Heart-Breaking.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Heart-Breaking.
    It really and truly was. I'll always think about the pussy that got away :'(. This chick was fine. Like a 10 fine. I could possibly ramble all day about all the fights I've been in but I'll probably bore all of you.

I've been arrested (but never charged) for assault and battery on a pedophile. Dude was touching little kids so I went to his house, drug him out, and beat him until the cops got there. When I told the reason I was there he cuffed me, took me up the road, took my cuffs off, and took me home. He said I had every reason to do what I did. My dad went and got my truck lol.

I was arrested (but never charged) for assault when I witnessed a man beating a woman at Wal-Mart. I was home from my 1st tour of duty at the time, still in my Marine dress, so I jumped his ass. Made his elbow touch the back of his head. When the police got there, I explained to him what had happened, he took us both into custody but ultimately let me go because I was protecting that poor woman who had the hell beat out of her.

There are lots more but that's just two off the top of my head lol

Both my fights.. have been with guys

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    It really and truly was. I'll always think about the pussy that got away :'(. This chick was fine. Like a 10 fine. I could possibly ramble all day about all the fights I've been in but I'll probably bore all of you.

I've been arrested (but never charged) for assault and battery on a pedophile. Dude was touching little kids so I went to his house, drug him out, and beat him until the cops got there. When I told the reason I was there he cuffed me, took me up the road, took my cuffs off, and took me home. He said I had every reason to do what I did. My dad went and got my truck lol.

I was arrested (but never charged) for assault when I witnessed a man beating a woman at Wal-Mart. I was home from my 1st tour of duty at the time, still in my Marine dress, so I jumped his ass. Made his elbow touch the back of his head. When the police got there, I explained to him what had happened, he took us both into custody but ultimately let me go because I was protecting that poor woman who had the hell beat out of her.

There are lots more but that's just two off the top of my head lol
    That should happen to every pedophile every where, going to jail is not enough.

Blog Entries
    This thread:

LOL

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Both my fights.. have been with guys
    How can I not take this oppurtunity to insert a joke about you "beating" two different men?! Lol I joke I joke, I keeed I keeeed