View Poll Results: Big E Langston or Ryback

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Big E Langston

15 65.22%
  • Ryback

8 34.78%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Big E over Ryback easy question that one!!

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Simple question, who are you more of a fan of Ryback or Langston. I know Langston has been here a bit less but to be fair he impressed me twice as match as Ryback did in his Wrestlemania Match. I think Ryback is decent, but for some reason I think Big E is more powerful and just more impressive then Ryback. I know he might not be the best speaker, but I feel his physical presence is like Mark Henry, and I feel when he gets more aggressive that he may impress more people than Ryback. For some reason, I'm just not a fan of Ryback, but you guys may see things differently. So who do you guys like better.

Thoughts?
    That's probably because Big E. legit probably IS stronger than Ryback. He holds several weightlifting records, with his total in 3 being 2,039 pounds, altogether(compared to say, Henry, whose total was 2,011, or something of the sort).

Anyway, I like them both. They both look believable from a looks standpoint, though Big E. would be more suited for a face, while Ryback the heel.

I'll go with Ryback for now, but both could be big in WWE and wrestling in general.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

While I would have to see more out of Langston to really make a decision as to how much I like his ring skills, I find Ryback atrocious at pretty much everything.

So I pick Langston
    2011 Prediction Contest: 4th, 2012 Prediction Contest: 11th, 2013 Prediction Contest: 4th

There's just something about Langston's look that just doesn't cut it for me. His butt is always hanging out, he's always smiling, and his breasts are larger than what my last girlfriend had. He needs to do something about that acne too. Maybe a change in his clothing would also do him well. I haven't really seen him in anything other than squash matches so I don't know how well he would hold up in a match that lasts longer than ten minutes. I fear a match between the two would most likely be a snoozefest. Ryback's personality sells him better for me so I chose him.

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

WWE PPV Prediction Contest Standings:
    22nd place overall

Royal Rumble - 29th
    Elimination Chamber - 33rd
    Wrestlemania - 25th
    Extreme Rules - ooops, I forgot
    Payback - 9th
    MITB - 6th
    Battleground - 15th
    Summerslam - 15th

Current 2014 overall standing:
    23rd

Blog Entries
    I think Big E is a bit squat to be taken seriously. He reminds me of Ram Man from He Man.

As I say Langston is Jackson v2.0

Not really seen anything from Langston yet, also not seen anything of worth from Ryback and he's had longer so I pick Big E

Quote Originally Posted by bmh67wa View Post
    There's just something about Langston's look that just doesn't cut it for me. His butt is always hanging out, he's always smiling, and his breasts are larger than what my last girlfriend had. He needs to do something about that acne too. Maybe a change in his clothing would also do him well.
    That's what I love about Big E Langston!

As of right now, Ryback has discovered some halfway decent mic skills; he also seems to have lost weight to be a more fluid wrestler, he's way further along in his development than Big E.

Big E has all of the flaws of early 2012 Ryback: his musclebound awkward physique, his lack of personality, his inexperience.