23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Big E Langston

15 65.22%
  • Ryback

8 34.78%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Big E Langston or Ryback?

Simple question, who are you more of a fan of Ryback or Langston. I know Langston has been here a bit less but to be fair he impressed me twice as match as Ryback did in his Wrestlemania Match. I think Ryback is decent, but for some reason I think Big E is more powerful and just more impressive then Ryback. I know he might not be the best speaker, but I feel his physical presence is like Mark Henry, and I feel when he gets more aggressive that he may impress more people than Ryback. For some reason, I'm just not a fan of Ryback, but you guys may see things differently. So who do you guys like better.

Thoughts?

...................................Langston

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

Gotta go with langston. Only reason I am liking Ryback right now is due to his Team Rocket tuke. Amazing tribute. But Langston seems to have more potential than Ryback. If it was my personal opinion though, I would not give that early of a push that Vince is hoping for Langston. Let him grow as a star, he has time. I am okay with the US title because it doesn't matter if kofi loses it again.
    http://i.imgur.com/5pZdU5D.gif

There's 0 reason to rush Langston and I hope he isn't rushed. You'd think that Vince would learn after other rush jobs such as Sin Cara and Ryback, that it would be better off to build Langston up slowly.

You have Langston in the perfect situation right now. Look how much being the enforcer in a group helped wrestlers like Nash who eventually got over. Take your time with Langston, let him learn and build "reputation" I guess for lack of a better word with the audience.

Quote Originally Posted by Crossclowned12 View Post
    There's 0 reason to rush Langston and I hope he isn't rushed. You'd think that Vince would learn after other rush jobs such as Sin Cara and Ryback, that it would be better off to build Langston up slowly.

You have Langston in the perfect situation right now. Look how much being the enforcer in a group helped wrestlers like Nash who eventually got over. Take your time with Langston, let him learn and build "reputation" I guess for lack of a better word with the audience.
    When Ryback was beating two or three jobbers on every raw and smackdown not long ago I remember the IWC bitching and moaning about Ryback not being in meaningful matches, now he is pushed to quick.... dont think Vince can win

Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    When Ryback was beating two or three jobbers on every raw and smackdown not long ago I remember the IWC bitching and moaning about Ryback not being in meaningful matches, now he is pushed to quick.... dont think Vince can win
    I wasn't complaining about that when he did it. Some progression with the character would have been nice, perhaps an IC run or a US run, but instead he got put right into title contention and due to all the losses they gave him, the rush job just made him loose a lot of the appeal he had built with those squash matches. All of a sudden he didn't really seem like such a big threat. I just feel if they would have given him a lesser title and let him dominate and maybe bring back some credibility to those midcard titles it would have been a lot better for him and the titles. Instead you have him losing both dirty and clean to CM Punk, Mark Henry, and The Shield, and probably Cena next.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro_99 View Post
    Gotta go with langston. Only reason I am liking Ryback right now is due to his Team Rocket tuke. Amazing tribute. But Langston seems to have more potential than Ryback. If it was my personal opinion though, I would not give that early of a push that Vince is hoping for Langston. Let him grow as a star, he has time. I am okay with the US title because it doesn't matter if kofi loses it again.

what are you talking about? whats a tuke?

Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    what are you talking about? whats a tuke?
    I admit, I made a spelling mistake. It is tuque, not a tuke. Whoopsies. Also called a beanie. If ya want simple description, hat.
    http://i.imgur.com/5pZdU5D.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro_99 View Post
    I admit, I made a spelling mistake. It is tuque, not a tuke. Whoopsies. Also called a beanie. If ya want simple description, hat.
    You mean that big R that he wears around?

I really can not decide who is the better man. They are both boring in the ring, and they must always count on their opponent to carry the match, to be watchable. That's the problem with big guys unfortunately. I'm not a fan