Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Stables/Factions/Groups

Right now we have;

The Shield - Heel
    3MB - Heel(?)
    Zeb Coulter's America (one plus tonight and possibly expanding still?) - Heel
    Paul Heyman Guys (one down as of tonight but I get the feeling RVD could possibly join them) - Heel
    Ziggler Inc - Heel (although whats happening with Zigs, we'll see)
    Tons Of Funk w/The Funkadactyls - Face
    The New Oddities - Face
    The Wyatt Family - Heel?

Anyway, there seems to be quite a few groups/factions/stables going right now and most of them seem to be firmly positioned in the heel category. My question is, what should WWE do to redress this balance? Need they do anything at all?

Now while I'm sure there are some of you who are gonna want to get all nitpicky over the exact nature of some of these groups, I urge you not to see past the point in order to make your own. Stay on target!

Blog Entries
    It makes sense to me to have more heel factions, just for the whole cheating possibility and making the face/s outnumbered. There will never be another DX, but a huge face stable could be interesting. Dont really see much to draw from with the top faces right now though.

It might be due to lack of sleep, but who exactly are The new Oddities?
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    It might be due to lack of sleep, but who exactly are The new Oddities?
    Khali, 'swoggle, Natalya and sometimes Santino

They need to turn all of Ziggler's stable. There is no strong face group anywhere in sight.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crossclowned12 View Post
    They need to turn all of Ziggler's stable. There is no strong face group anywhere in sight.
    AJ just won't work as a face right now

They should just keep it to 2 heel stables and no face stable, only occasional alliances and tag teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    AJ just won't work as a face right now
    Probably not, I just think they're going to run into the whole nobody will really boo her outright problem. Even if only Big E and Ziggler were faces with her as a heel, I think it would be an interesting dynamic, but who am I kidding, now that Ziggler is a face who knows how long his stable will actually last for.

I talked about the idea of having a pure face stable built on the encouraging of each other. There should be no one "leader" and no obviously weaker members; something along the lines of the Usos, A-Ry, Kofi, and say Tyson Kidd. They are only pushing each other in training and sharing the celebration of wins with their fellow members; no cheating or interfering in matches. The only time you would see one member during the others match would be to prevent their friend from being jumped by Heel Faction X. A group of all individuals with no wrestler being a set leader could be a nice chance for another return manager to step into the E. Foley, DDP, Piper, or even Flair would be a nice touch.

I see every major Stable/Group/Faction sitting in the heel position at the moment. The closest to being face is Team Ziggles, but even they won't pull off a full turn since I can see the group splitting before I ever see AJ as face. Outside of that, ever other group comes across as heel; a differing group would be a nice touch to make things not so top heavy towards heels.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

I can't see how the Wyatt Family could be a face stable with the promos that are airing right now but i think they may be tweener when they debut possible feud against the Shield.

It will get very interesting when they arrive i thought it would happen on Raw.