Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    They raped this dude just like they did AJ. "What? She's interesting? Take away everything that's interesting about her and make her the GM of RAW!" they went when AJ started getting some traction.

This guy's "feed me more" chant was alive and well and we finally had at least a somewhat interesting full-time face who's not in a tag team(I'd like to think we all enjoy Kane/DB and they're faces) and who's either a main event player or close to it. What do they do? No more "feed me more", nobody's going to say "Ryback rules" with the way they're bitching him out on TV(he's not losing but for a legitimately tough, gruff looking guy he's being a pretty big coward), they made him a full-fledged heel instead of an in-between that probably would've produced an interesting crowd dynamic when Ryback has his match with Cena... and right off the bat they make all these changes and put him in the main event which would not garner the respect of the generally older Cena detractors who like their indie dolls. We're likely going to get "let's go Cena, Cena sucks" and that's it at the PPV. I honestly hope they don't think people are going to actually chant "let's go Cena, Ryback rules".

Not only did they make a dumb decision by turning him heel, but they're climbing up to the very top of the Eiffel Tower just to make the jump over the shark as obnoxious as possible. At LEAST give him a few weeks to screw with Cena and make Cena be the "honorable tough guy" that he is and grant him a title shot to shut Ryback up.

just goes to show what your average push over the top over-rated wwe wrestler is like these days. It's SUCKS!
    MOST EPIC FACE IN PRO WRESTLING OF 2013 LMAO

THIS IS A FACE AFTER HAMMERING SOMEONE ELSE IN THE FACE WITH A HAMMER

Wow. Some of you really get bunched panties over the littlest things. He is playing a meat head powerhouse. It is a basic corny meat head line. Therefore it suits him perfectly. I for one love having Ryback on the roster, just the way he is. The roster needs a good mix. Skilled wrestlers, high flyers, big guys, exaggerated characters etc. Its what makes the WWE entertaining. There's a reason they are a billion dollar machine. Its because they entertain and evoke emotional responses.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    If only he spent as much time working on his one liners as he does in the gym!
    We would then have a brutal Damien Sandow lurking in the mist.......

YOUR WELCOME

Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    We would then have a brutal Damien Sandow lurking in the mist.......

YOUR WELCOME
    Sandow's promos were good. When I say good I mean they were a nice change from anything we'd heard for a while. Now I find him a boring one trick pony.

Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    Sandow's promos were good. When I say good I mean they were a nice change from anything we'd heard for a while. Now I find him a boring one trick pony.
    Then its all your fault not Sandow's.

Quote Originally Posted by marooned View Post
    Then its all your fault not Sandow's.
    How so? He's promos ALL sound the same. coupled with a totally emotionless voice.

I believe its not about the catch phrase but its just the person who delivers it makes it count. Finallyyyyyyyyyyyy, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever these are just two simple words but delivered in the best possible way.

Quote Originally Posted by marooned View Post
    The guy can start a thought process with one simple word SILENCE! its not the word but they way he delivers it. To me this one word did introduce his whole character. I always enjoy his promos because I fully understand the character he is
    I'm not surprised you fully understand his character. It's a very simple 2D character.

Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    I'm not surprised you fully understand his character. It's a very simple 2D character.
    Then I don't have any idea why you find him boring now.